TIFR Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer/Administrative Officer/Scientific Assistant/Tradesman | 07 Posts | Last Date: 03 July 2021
TIFR Recruitment 2021 – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) invites online application for the post of Medical Officer, Administrative Officer, Scientific Assistant, Tradesman, Clerk, Security Guard. There are 07 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 03 July 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be MBBS/B.L/Any Graduate/ITI/10th. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research: It is a public research institution located at Mumbai in India. TIFR is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Govt of India. It is located at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, with an affiliated campus in Serilingampally near Hyderabad. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research conducts research primarily in the natural sciences, mathematics, the biological sciences and theoretical computer science. It is considered to be one among India’s outstanding research centres.
Job Role :- Medical Officer/Administrative Officer/Scientific Assistant/Tradesman/Clerk/Security Guard
Qualification :- MBBS/B.L/Any Graduate/ITI/10th
Experience :- Experienced
Total Vacancies :- 07
Salary :- Rs.28040 – 100652/-
Job Location :- Mumbai
Last Date :-03 July 2021
Educational Qualification TIFR Recruitment 2021 :-
- Full Time MBBS with aggregate of 60% marks from a recognized university/institute. 2-year clinical experience in Hospital/Clinic/Institute applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 60% marks. Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications. 5 Years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of Central/State Government/any large organization and/or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office.
- Full Time Science Graduate in Chemistry / Physics (from a recognized University/Institute with aggregate of 60% marks ). Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications. Minimum 1 year experience.
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) (with aggregate of 60% marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in turner trade Two years’ experience in working on lathes in a small, medium or large workshop. OR
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) (with aggregate of 60% marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in turner trade One year experience in working on lathes in a small, medium or large workshop.
- Graduate from a recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 50% marks. Knowledge of typing. Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications – supported by certificates from the government recognized institutions. Minimum 1 year experience in clerical duties and correspondence in large and reputed organization.
- S.S.C OR Equivalent (Central/State Board Examinations). Minimum three years’ experience in Defence/ CAPF/Security work in a reputed organization. Firefighting Training First Aid Certificate/NCC certificate/ Civil Defence training/Home guard (This clause is not applicable to candidates from Defence /CAPF). Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications
Age Limit TIFR Recruitment 2021 :-
- Medical Officer – 35 years
- Administrative Officer – 40 years
- Scientific Assistant – 28 years
- Tradesman – 28 years
- Clerk – 28 years
- Security Guard – 28 to 31 years
Post wise Vacancies TIFR Recruitment 2021 :-
Total – 07 Posts
- Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant – 01 Post
- Tradesman – 01 Post
- Clerk – 01 Post
- Security Guard – 02 Posts
Salary Details TIFR Recruitment 2021 :-
- Medical Officer – Rs.100652/-
- Administrative Officer – Rs.87,525/-
- Scientific Assistant – Rs.54126/-
- Tradesman – Rs.35001/-
- Clerk – Rs.35001/-
- Security Guard – Rs.28040/-
TIFR Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Written Tests/interview
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form along with required documents to the given postal address latest by 03 July 2021.
Administrative Officer (D),
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
1, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s app Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021