BPCL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician Apprentice | 168 Posts | Last Date: 20 July 2021
BPCL Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) Job notifications for the post of Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice for 168 Vacancies. Candidates with the Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma with a Minimum age limit of 18 to 27 can apply for this job. All interested and Eligible Candidates can apply Online on or before 20 July 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai.BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai. The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government. Candidates who looking for current BPCL vacancies can check this page for more BPCL Jobs.
Job Role :- Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 168
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.18,000-25,000/-month
Job Location :- Kochi
Application Start Date :- 05 July 2021
Last Date :- 20 July 2021
Educational Qualification BPCL Recruitment 2021 :-
Graduate Apprentice :
- First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice :
- First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University.
Age Limit(as on 01.08.2021):
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Total Vacancies BPCL Recruitment 2021 :-
- Chemical engineering – 29 Posts
- Civil engineering – 8 Posts
- Computer science and engineering – 15 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 9 Posts
- Safety engineering or safety and fire engineering – 12 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 35 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering, applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 10 Posts
- Metallurgy engineering – 2 Posts
- Chemical engineering – 26 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 7 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 9 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering, applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 6 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.25,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.18,000/-
BPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST / OBC / PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates should enroll in NATS portal and then apply from 05 July 2021 to 20 July 2021.
Important dates :-
- Online Application starting date 05.07.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery “: 20.07.2021
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” : 25.07.2021
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021