IREL Recruitment 2021 for Technician/Trade Apprentice | 21 Posts | Last Date: 31 August 2021
IREL Recruitment 2021 – Indian Rare Earths Ltd, Odisha has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentices, Technician Apprentices. There are 21 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their Diploma/ITI can apply for this post. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 31 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
IREL (India) Limited: Formally it is known as Indian Rare Earths Limited. It is a govt-owned corporation Mini-Ratna Category A, Schedule B Company, in India. IREL was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Govt of India. The primary intention of incorporated this company is taking of commercial-scale processing of monazite sand.
Job Role :- Technician/Trade Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI/Diploma
Experience :- Freshers
Total Vacancies :- 21
Salary :- As per govt norms
Job Location :- Manavalakurichi ( Tamilnadu )
Last Date :- 31 August 2021
Educational Qualification IREL Recruitment 2021 :-
- Passed ITI in relevant field.
- Diploma in (Electrical & Electronics)
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For SC/ST categories: up to 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) categories: up to 3 years
- For PwBD categories: up to 10 years
Apprentice wise Vacancies:
- Fitter – 06 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 01 Post
- Welder – 03 Posts
- PASAA/COPA – 02 Posts
- Turner – 01 Post
- Plumber – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (Chemical) – 02 Posts
- Electrical – 01 Post
IREL Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
- Only candidate who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found „Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer
- In case final aggregate marks is not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final marks sheet, average marks of all the semesters/years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal(http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/) for Trade apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Technician Apprentices. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address latest by 31 August 2021.
The Manager (Personnel),
IREL (India) Limited,
Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District,
For More Details :- Click here
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Technician Apprentices): Click here
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Portal (Trade Apprentices): Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021