Power Grid Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice | Last Date: 20 August 2021
Power Grid Recruitment 2021 – POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited, invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice. Candidates with the qualification of MBA/PG/B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc./Diploma/ITI are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 20 August 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
POWERGRID – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice:
Job Role :- Apprentice
Qualification :- MBA/PG/B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc./Diploma/ITI
Total Vacancies :- Not Disclosed
Experience :- Freshers
Stipend :- Rs.11000-15000/-
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date :- 20 August 2021
Educational Qualification: For Power Grid Recruitment 2021 :-
- ITI in Electrical (Full Time course)
- Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma Civil :
- Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering
Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering:
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering
Graduate Computer Science:
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology
HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management):
- MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course)
- Less than 18 years
- ITI (Electrical) – Rs.11000/-
- Diploma Electrical- Rs.12000/-
- Diploma Civil – Rs.12000/-
- Graduate Electrical – Rs.15000/-
- Graduate Civil – Rs.15000/-
- Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering – Rs.15000/-
- Graduate Computer Science – Rs.15000/-
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management) – Rs.15000/-
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of NATS or apprenticeship portal and then apply on the official website on or before 20 August 2021.
- Opening date of application: 21.07.2021
- Closing date of application: 20.08.2021
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :