CBIC Recruitment 2021 for Greaser/Seaman | 10 Posts | Last Date: 24 August 2021
CBIC Recruitment 2021 (Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs) – The Commissioner of GST and Central Excise, Tiruchirappalli invites job application for the post of Greaser/Seaman for 10 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th within the age limit of 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the skill test/ typing test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 24 August, 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Meanwhile, candidates who are searching for the upcoming jobs in Government, Bank & IT sectors can visit the govtnaukri.co page to get the job details.
CBIC – Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs is the department of revenue by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. They have five main finance department they are Department of Expenditure, Department of Revenue, Department of Investment and Public Asset Management, Department of Economic Affairs and Department of Financial Services. It deals with the formulation task by the collection of Customs, Central Goods & Services Tax and Central Excise duties.
Job Role :- Greaser/Seaman
Job Category :- Central Govt.Job
Qualification :- 10th
Salary :- Rs.5,200-20,200/-
Total Vacancies :- 10
Experience :- 03 years
Job Location :- Jamnagar
Last Date :- 24 August 2021
Official Website :- www.cbic.gov.in
Educational Qualification For CBIC Recruitment 2021 :-
- 10th class pass or equivalent. 3 years experience in sea going mechanized vessel on main and auxiliary machinery maintenance.
- 10th class pass or equivalent. 3 years experience in sea going mechanized vessel with the two years in helmsman and seamanship work.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Post & Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR-02 Posts
- OBC-01 Post
- EWS-01 Post
- UR-02 Posts
- OBC-01 Post
- SC-01 Post
- ST – 02 Posts
- Greaser – Rs.5,200-20,200/-
- Seaman – Rs.5,200-20,200/-
CBIC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and skill test as applicable to the post and also subject to Medical fitness.
How to Apply CBIC Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 24 August 2021 and send the print out of duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 03 September 2021.
- The Joint Commissioner
Customs (Prev) Commissionerate
Sharda House, Bedi Bandar Road,
Jamnagar – 361008, (Gujarat).
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :