SSB Recruitment 2021 for Sub-Inspector/Head Constable | 231 Posts | Last Date: 28 August 2021
SSB Recruitment 2020 – Sashastra Seema Bal, invited online applications from the citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan candidates to fill up 231 vacancies of Sub-Inspector/Head Constable (Ministerial) post in various disciplines. Candidates who pass Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/12th class are eligible to apply for this vacancies . Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.ssbrectt.gov.in) website on or before 28 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sashastra Seema Bal was established as Special Service Bureau in May 1963, in the aftermath of the Chinese aggression (in 1962). Sashastra Seema Bal came under aegis of the Ministry of Home Affairs (Jan 2001). SSB was declared a Lead Intelligence Agency for Indo Nepal (June 2001) and assigned the Indo Nepal border. Later, SSB was also assigned Indo Bhutan border (March 2004). In March 2004, SSB received the President’s Colours (March 2004) in recognition of the keystone role in national security, since its inception.
SSB Recruitment 2021 Details:
SSB Recruitment 2021 for Sub-Inspector:
Job Role :- Sub-Inspector
Qualification :- Any Degree/Diploma/ITI
Total Vacancies :- 116
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Salary :- Rs.35400-112400/-
Job Location :- New Delhi
Application Last Date :- 28 August 2021
Educational Qualification For SSB Recruitment 2021 :-
Sub Inspector (Pioneer):
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. Two years National Tradesmen certificate issued by a recognised Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognised institution; and One year certificate course or one year experience in AUTOCAD from a Government Institution or a recognised institution.
Sub-Inspector (Communication) :
- Degree in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology Engineering or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University or institution.
Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) :
- Should have passed 10+2 in Science or equivalent from a years recognised University or Board or Institution. Should have three years Diploma in General nursing from an Institution recognised by the State or Central Government. Must be registered with Central or State Nursing Council. Two years Experience in a recognised Hospital
Age Limit :
- Sub Inspector (Pioneer) : up to 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) : 18 – 30 years
- Sub inspector (Communication) : up to 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 21 – 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Pioneer) : 18 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) : 03 Posts
- Sub inspector (Communication) : 56 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 39 Posts
SSB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the basis of written examination/Interview.
- For General – Rs.200/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female candidates.
Mode Of Payment:
- The application fees should be paid through credit/debit card/net banking.
How to apply for SSB Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online along with required documentation by using official website on or before 28 August 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021