MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 for Assistant | 09 Posts | Interview Date: 21 August 2021
MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI) has announced an online notification for the post of Assistant. There are 09 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 21 August 2021 . The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 30 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, is a specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. MIDHANI’s Joint Venture proposal with NALCO for setting up Aluminium Alloy Plant at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is also moving in positive direction with respect to Government approvals. MIDHANI’s vision is to be multi-national company within 2-3 years.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 for Assistant :
Job Role :- Assistant
Qualification :- Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 09
Salary :- Rs. 27,290/-
Experience :- 01 year
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Interview Date :- 21 August 2021
Educational Qualification For MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 :-
- Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks. Minimum one year post qualification
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks. Minimum one year post qualification
- Assistant – 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Metallurgy – 08 Posts
- Mechanical – 01 Post
- Assistant – Rs. 27,290/-
MIDHANI Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on written test,/trade test.
- Subsequent to written test, further shortlisted in the written exam. If the written test / trade test cannot be conducted on the same day, it will be conducted on the next day or on a later date. Medium of selection tests will be in English only.
How to Apply MIDHANI Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates should mandatorily bring all the original certificates and testimonials with one set of photocopies in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience including ESI & EPF statements, category etc with 2 recent passport size photographs on 21 August 2021 to the following venue.