BHEL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices | 61 Posts | Last Date: 10 September 2021
BHEL Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd (BHEL) Haridwar invites online job application for the post of Graduate/Technician Apprentices -61 vacancies in various disciplines . Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma Passed in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and BHEL Apprentice application process are given below.
BHEL Apprentice 2021:
Job Role :- Graduate/Technician Apprentice
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 61
Experience :- Freshers
Stipend :- Rs.7000 – 9000/-
Job Location :- Haridwar
Last Date :- 10 September 2021
Educational Qualification For BHEL Recruitment 2021 :-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses ere not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, re0ognised by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses are not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- 18 to 27 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
Total Vacancies: 61 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 36 Posts
- Mechanical, industrial, production: 23 posts
- Electrical: 8 posts
- Electronics: 4 posts
- Computer: 1 post
- Diploma Apprentice: 25 posts
- Mechanical, industrial, production: 17 posts
- Electrical: 4 posts
- Electronics: 1 post
- Modern office practice management: 3 posts
How to Apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 10 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
WCL Recruitment 2021