BPCL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician Apprentice | 87 Posts | Last Date: 21 September 2021
BPCL Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) Job notifications for the post of Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice for 87 Vacancies. Candidates with the Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma with a Minimum age limit of 18 to 27 can apply for this job. All interested and Eligible Candidates can apply Online on or before 21 September 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai.BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai. The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government. Candidates who looking for current BPCL vacancies can check this page for more BPCL Jobs.
BPCL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 87
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.18,000-25,000/-month
Job Location :- Mumbai
Last Date :- 21 September 2021
Educational Qualification BPCL Recruitment 2021 :-
Graduate Apprentice :
- First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 6.3 CGPA from a recognized Indian University/Institute (Relaxed to 5.3 CGPA for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice :
- First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University.
Age Limit(as on 01.09.2021):
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
- Chemical – 11 Posts
- Civil – 08 Posts
- Electrical – 05 Posts
- Info/Technology/ Computer Science – 03 Posts
- Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- Mechanical – 13 Posts
- Chemical – 05 Posts
- Civil – 07 Posts
- Electrical – 08 Posts
- Instrumentation – 08 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.25,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.18,000/-
BPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST / OBC / PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2021?
- All Interested and Eligible Candidates should enroll in NATS portal and then apply on or before 21 September 2021.
- Online Application starting date 09.09.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery “: 21.09.2021
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” : 24.09.2021
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Pawan Hans Recruitment 2021