DCFR Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional | 07 Posts | Last Date: 23 October 2021
DCFR Recruitment 2021 – Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Young Professional . There is 07 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 23 October 2021. The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
About DCFR: ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research, Bhimtalis the only premier research institute in the country working towards sustainable development of cold water aquaculture, management, and conservation of the hill stream fishes. It has been in the service of the nation since 1987 under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. Coldwater fisheries have immense prospects in creating livelihood opportunities for the rural dwelling in Indian Himalayan states and Union territory. The need for holistic and sustainable utilization of the cold water fishery resources, their development and advancement have been the driving force to work for the coldwater sector.
DCFR Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional :
Job Role :- Young Professional
Qualification :- Any Degree/Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 07
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.25,000 – 35,000 /-
Job Location :- Uttarakhand
Last Date :- 23 October 2021
Educational Qualification DCFR Recruitment 2021 :
Young Professional – I:
- Graduation or diploma in life sciences/ B.F.Sc/ B.Sc in Basic sciences/B. Tech in Biotechnology. OR Master in Fisheries Science /M.Sc. (Zoology). OR B.F.Sc./B.Sc. in Fisheries Science/diploma in fisheries science
Young Professional – II:
- Post graduation in Life science or Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology or Graduate degree holder in Engineering Technology/Veterinary Science in relevant field. OR Master in Fisheries Science / Zoology / Environmental Science. OR Post Graduation in Fisheries Economics/Agriculture Economics.
- Young Professional – I : 21-45 years
- Young Professional – II : 21-45 years
- Young Professional – I : 04 Posts
- Young Professional – II : 03 Posts
- Young Professional – I : Rs.25,000/-
- Young Professional – II : Rs.35,000/-
DCFR Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for DCFR Recruitment 2021 ?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application form from official website through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or postal on or before 23 October 2021.
ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research,
Bhimtal, Dist.- Nainital (Uttarakhand) 263136
For More Details :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
SJVN Recruitment 2021