BEL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice/Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer | 73 Posts | Last Date: 10 November 2021
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Electronics Limited invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice/Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer for 161 vacancies . Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in relevant field with work experience are eligible to apply for this BEL jobs. The selection process is based on academic performance/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date/ attend the walk-in-interview. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2021:
BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspaper. BEL recruit the candidates on a permanent basis (BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers). BEL also conducts the direct walk-in-interview to select qualified candidates. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer, Deputy Engineer, Trade Apprentice, and Trainee Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for this BEL jobs through online/postal/email. Application Form can be downloaded from the BEL website (ww.bel-India.in). If you are an engineering graduate you can try for BHEL Recruitment 2021.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Apprentice
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 73
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.10400 – 11110/-
Job Location :- Chennai
Application Last Date :- 10 November 2021
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 28 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 25 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 05 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 03 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 02 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 05 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.11110/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.10400/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated
through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Chennai.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in NATS portal on or before 10 November 2021 and then apply through online by using official website on or before 25 November 2021.
- Online Application starting date : 25.10.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal : 10.11.2021
- Last date for applying BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, NANADAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI – 6000089. : 25.11.2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted list : 30.11.2021
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates. : 08.12.2021 & 09.12.2021
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :– Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. govtnaukri.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.