IREL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice | 08 Posts | Last Date: 20 November 2021
IREL Recruitment 2021 – Indian Rare Earths Ltd, Odisha has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice/Trade Apprentices . There are 08 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/Diploma/ITI can apply for this post. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 20 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
IREL (India) Limited: Formally it is known as Indian Rare Earths Limited. It is a govt-owned corporation Mini-Ratna Category A, Schedule B Company, in India. IREL was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Govt of India. The primary intention of incorporated this company is taking of commercial-scale processing of monazite sand.
IREL Recruitment 2021 Details:
IREL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice:
Job Role :- Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice
Qualification :- B.E/ITI/Diploma
Experience :- Freshers
Total Vacancies :- 08
Salary :- As per govt norms
Job Location :- Manavalakurichi
Last Date :- 20 November 2021
Educational Qualification For IREL Recruitment 2021:
- BE in relevant field.
- Passed ITI in relevant field.
- Diploma in relevant field.
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For SC/ST categories: up to 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) categories: up to 3 years
- For PwBD categories: up to 10 years
Apprentice wise Vacancies:
- COPA – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Mechanical- 01 Post
- Mechanical – 01 Post
- Electrical – 01 Post
- Civil – 01 Post
IREL Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
- The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer. Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal(http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/) for Trade apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address latest by 20 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Technician Apprentices/Graduate Apprentice): Click here
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Portal (Trade Apprentices): Click here
- The Manager (Personnel),
IREL (India) Limited,
Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District,
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :