Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager/Mining Surveyor/Mining Foreman | 50 Posts | Interview Date: 10 December 2021
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 – HCL invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager/Mining Surveyor/Mining Foreman/Mining Mate/Geologist/Mechanical Foreman/Electrical Supervisor/Electrician/Magazine Clerk in various disciplines for 50 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/Diploma/ITI in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on the written test. Interested and eligible can attend the walk-in-interview on 10 December 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HCL – Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper producing company, its manufacturing the coppers from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined coppers.HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat. This company have a market in copper cathodes, copper wire bar, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. The vision of this company is to be a leading mining company and improve the quality of the products.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021:
Job Role :- Assistant Manager/Mining Surveyor/Mining Foreman/Mining Mate/Geologist/Mechanical Foreman/Electrical Supervisor/Electrician/Magazine Clerk
Qualification :- Any Degree/Diploma/ITI
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Total Vacancies :- 50
Salary :- Rs.20,000 – 35,000/-
Job Location :- Jharkhand
Interview Date :- 10 December 2021
Assistant Manager (Mines):
- Degree/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/ B.Sc. with a valid First/ Second class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Un Restricted) issued by Directorate General of Mine Safety (DGMS) for Underground Metal Mines. 20 years of experience in a relevant field
- Graduate/ Diploma in Mining Engg./ Diploma in Mines Surveying with a valid Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted) for Underground Mines. The candidate should have sound knowledge of Mines and a minimum relevant experience of 20 years in a related field.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering/ B.Sc. /Matric with valid Foreman Certificate of Competency (Un Restricted) for Underground Metal Mines. 20 years of experience in a relevant field
- Matric with valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency (Un Restricted) for Underground Metal Mines. 20 years of experience in a relevant field
- Post Graduate Degree in Geology/ Degree in geology. Minimum 20 years working experience as a Geologist in the field of metal mining.
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Matric with ITI in Fitter/ Diesel Mechanic. 20 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ B.Sc./ Matric with valid Electrical Supervisory Certificate of Competency for Underground Mines & Surface H.T. Installation, HT & LT 33 KV/ 11 KV Substation. 20 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Matric with ITI with valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency for Underground Mines &Surface Installation & Substations High Tension & Low Tension 33 KV/ 11 KV Substations. 20 years of experience in a relevant field
- Graduate in any discipline.
Age Limit : 63 years
- Assistant Manager (Mines) – 4 Posts
- Mining Surveyor – 1 Post
- Mining Foreman – 12 Posts
- Mining Mate – 21 Posts
- Geologist – 1 Post
- Mechanical Foreman – 3 Posts
- Electrical Supervisor – 3 Posts
- Electrician – 3 Posts
- Magazine Clerk – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Mines) – Rs.35,000/-
- Mining Surveyor – Rs.35,000/-
- Mining Foreman – Rs.25,000/-
- Mining Mate – Rs.20,000/-
- Geologist – Rs.35,000/-
- Mechanical Foreman – Rs.25,000/-
- Electrical Supervisor – Rs.25,000/-
- Electrician – Rs.20,000/-
- Magazine Clerk – Rs.20,000/-
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with duly filled application form and required documents on 10 December 2021.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
- General Office Building Complex,
Hindustan Copper Limited/ Indian Copper Complex,
P.O.- Moubhandar – 832103, District – East Singhbhum,
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :