WB PHED Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma | 50 Posts | Last Date: 10 December 2021
Brief Information :- WB PHED Recruitment 2021 : Public Health Engineering Department, Govt. of West Bengal has announced notifications for Assistant Engineer There are 50 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma. Interested candidates can apply for this posts through postal or e-mail on or before 10 December 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About WBPHED : Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) was created as an independent full-fledged Department in 1987 vide Home (C & E) Department’s Notification No. 16664-AR dated 2.9.1987. Earlier Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government had a Public Health Engineering Wing. As per Rules of Business of the State Government, Public Health Engineering Department controls the Water Supply & Sanitation Budget of the State Government (major head 2215/4215) and undertakes programmes of implementation of water supply and sanitation services mainly through Public Health Engineering Directorate under its administrative control.
Organisation Name :- Public Health Engineering Department (PHED)
Position :- Assistant Engineer
No. Of Post :- 50
- Assistant Engineer Civil — 30 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Electrical — 20 Posts
Qualification For WB PHED Recruitment 2021 :-
- Bachelor’s Degree (Full time) in Civil / Electrical Engineering from any Govt recognized College/ University in India with
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the field of rural water supply in Government/Semi Government/Public Undertaking/Notified Area Authority/ PRIs/ Nagarpalika.
- Diploma Engineers having Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering from any Govt. recognized Institution with ten (10) years’ experience in the field of water supply and distribution system in Government/Semi Government/Public Undertaking/Notified Area Authority/ PRIs/ Nagarpali
Age Limit :-
- Age of candidates should preferably be below 40 (forty) years on 01.01.2022 2)
- In case of retired Govt. employees Age should be below 62 (sixty two)
Salary :- Rs. 28,000/-
Job Location :- West Bengal
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply For WB PHED Recruitment 2021 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address or e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 10 December 2021.
Postal Address :-
- Chamber of Chief Engineer,
M/E, NZ, PHE, Directorate at New Secretariat Buildings,
7th floor, 1 KS Roy Road, Kolkata – 700001
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. govtnaukri.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.