UCIL Recruitment 2021 for Foreman (Mining) | Diploma | 16 Posts | Last Date: 15 December 2021 |
Brief Information :- UCIL Recruitment 2021 : Uranium Corporation Of India Limited (UCIL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post Foreman (Mining).Diploma There are 16 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 15 December 2021.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About UCIL : Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in nuclear power generation of the country. UCIL is an ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & IS 18001:2007 company and has adopted modern technologies for its mines and process plants. The Company operates six underground mines (Bagjata, Jaduguda, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih and Mohuldih) and one open pit mine (Banduhurang) in the State of Jharkhand.
Organisation Name :- Uranium Corporation Of India Limited (UCIL)
Position :- Foreman (Mining}
No. Of Post :- 16
Educational Qualification For UCIL Recruitment 2021 :-
- Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying and possessing Foreman/Second Class/First Class Certificate of Competency (unrestricted) for underground metalliferrous mines from DGMS.
- Minimum 05 years’ experience in underground metaliferrous mines after obtaining diploma.
Upper age limit (as on 15.12.2021) :- 35 Yeras
Salary :- Rs. Rs.46020/-
Job Location :- , Jharkhand
Selection Process For UCIL Recruitment 2021 :-
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not confer any right in respect of the interview/selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and/or interview. Verification of original certificates with regard to age, qualifications, work experience and other documents as asked for will be done only at the time of interview. UCIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply For UCIL Recruitment 2021 :-
- Typed application giving full details as per the prescribed ‘Application Format’ along with a recent passport size photograph, self-attested copies of matriculation certificate for date of birth and all relevant documents such as educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate and Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped candidates only should reach to the Gen.Manager(Inst./Pers.&IRs./CP) at the address given below on or before 15.12.2021. ‘Application Format’ can be downloaded from our website ‘www.uraniumcorp.in.
- Gen.Manager (Inst./Pers.&IRs./CP) Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, JHARKHAND-832102
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. govtnaukri.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.