North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Group C | 21 Posts |12th / ITI | Last Date: 25 December 2021 |
Brief Information :- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : North Central Railway (NCR), invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Group C for 21 vacancies in various trades. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ITI in relevant trades can apply for this job. Selection is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25 December 2021.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. See More Details official Notification North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 .
Northern Central Railway(NCR): It is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Kanpur Central is the largest railway station in NCR. Its headquarters is in Allahabad and comprises three divisions are Allahabad division, Jhansi division and Agra division. NCR came into existence on 1 April 2003. Its present network extends over a large area of North Central India covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana. By December 2017, Railways For The First Time Installed 6,095 GPS-Enabled “Fog Pilot Assistance System” Railway Signalling Devices In Four Most Affected Zones, Northern Railway Zone,
Organisation Name :- North Central Railway (NCR),
Position :– Group C
No. Of Post :-
- Group C – 21 Posts
North Central Railway Recruitment Qualification / Experience :-
- Candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- Candidate should pass Act Apprenticeship/ITI. The Certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ITI must be approved by SCVT/NCVT.
Sports norms for recruitment:
- The minimum sports norms for recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota through Open advertisement for both (team and individual) events are given in the official notification
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022) :-
- 18 to 25 years
- Group C – Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03)
Job Location :- Across India
North Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on trials and assessment of sports achievements etc. The candidates who are found fit in trials will only be considered for next stage of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment process will be finalized by the HQ office. An application/candidature of a candidate can be rejected at any stage if found false and Railway will not communicate the reasons whatsoever.
Application Fee :-
- For all other candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes: Rs 250/-
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.rrcald.org on or before 25 December 2021. See More Details official Notification North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.