NLC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer Trainee | 238 Posts | Last Date: 05 January 2022
NLC Recruitment 2021 – ‘NAVRATNA’ Central Public Sector Enterprise invites online applications for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee of 238 vacancies. Candidates who completed Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on merit basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited- NLC is a Navaratna Government of India Enterprise. It is founded in 1956 and it was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It is the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It manually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli. This lignite is used in the pithead thermal power station to produce electricity.
NLC Recruitment 2021 Details :
Job Role :- Junior Engineer Trainee
Qualification :- Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 238
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.31,000 – 1,00,000/-
Job Location :- Neyveli
Last Date :- 05 January 2022
Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical):
- Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Mechanical Engineering.
Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical):
- Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Junior Engineer Trainee ( Civil ):
- Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Civil / Civil Structured Engineering.
Junior Engineer Trainee (Chemical):
- Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Chemical Engineering.
Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining):
- Diploma in Mining of minimum 3 years duration (or) Diploma in Mining & Mine Survey of 3 years duration.
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 95 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 101 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee ( Civil ) – 21 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) – 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee – Rs.31000 – 100000/-
NLC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Final Selection will be based on Written Test only for 100 marks. The question Paper with consist of two parts; Part-l with 30 questions of general Aptitude comprising of quantitative aptitude, General English, Reasoning and General Awareness (ln the level of 10th Standard) and Part-II with questions on Professional Knowledge (in the respective Discipline), totally 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers
- Question Paper for Written Test will have objective type questions carrying equal mark each, with no negative marks for wrong answer. Duration of Written Test with be 120 minutes. The question paper will be in English language 0nly.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 50% for UR / EWS and 40% for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST candidates in Written Test, against the reserved vacancies.
- The final selection of candidates with be in the order of merit based on the total marks scored by the candidates in the Written Test, subject to scoring minimum quantifying marks in Written Test, after ensuring due reservation for SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS.
How to Apply NLC Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 January 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.