NBCC Recruitment 2021 | Dy. Project Manager/Management Trainee | Any Degree | 70 Posts |
Brief Information :- NBCC Recruitment 2021 – National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) has announced online job notifications for the post of Dy. Project Manager/ Management Trainee/Project Manager/Sr. Stenographer/Office Assistant of 70 vacancies. The education qualification must be Any Degree. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 08 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below. See More Details official Notification National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) Recruitment 2021
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.
Organisation Name :- National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC)
Position No. Of Post :- 70
- Dy. Project Manager- 10 Posts
- Management Trainee – 55 Posts
- Project Manager – 01 Post
- Sr. Stenographer – 01 Post
- Office Assistant – 03 Posts
Dy. Project Manager (Electrical):
- Full Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks
- 03 years’ experience. Should have experience in Design ,Engineering, Erection & Commissioning of HT/LT Switchgears, Transformers, Motors, PLC based panels, Lighting, Automatic Power factor correction equipments, Cable Engineering, Electrical System Engineering. The design activities include preparation of design documentation/ Calculations, schematic layout drawings, cable schedules and cable layouts, including ventilation system/lighting equipments, Tel Network, CCTV, HVAC, PA, Fire ALARM System, BMS/ Automation System etc. Experience of preparation of technical specifications, Estimation of bill of quantity of buildings / industrial structures and basic cost estimation based on central / state PWD rates including market rates analysis. Calling of tenders, its Technical review / vendor document’s review and experience of dealing of contract clauses. Preparation of Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) / Field Quality plan ( FQP) for various construction materials required for Electrical, inspection / witnessing of tests and dispatch of items as per QAP at manufacturer’s works. Measurements and certification of works carried-out at site. Preparation of construction schedule and controlling the cost / time of execution of Electrical work. Experience of Post construction inclusive of DLP and operation and maintenance of the system. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
Management Trainee (Civil):
- Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks
Management Trainee (Electrical):
- Full-Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Project Manager (Civil):
- Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks. 06 years’ experience.
- Graduate in any stream. Stenography/ typing speed in English 110/ 50 wpm OR Stenography/ Typing speed in Hindi 100/ 40 wpm respectively. 2 years previous experience in line.
Office Assistant (Stenographer):
- Graduate in any stream. Stenography/ Typing Speed in English 70/ 35 wpm OR Stenography/ Typing speed in Hindi 70/ 30 wpm respectively.
Age Limit :-
- Project Manager: 33 years.
- MT: 29 years.
- Project Manager: 47 years.
- Stenographer: 28 years.
- Office Assistant: 25 years
- Dy. Project Manager – Rs. 50000 – 160000/-
- Management Trainee – Rs. 40000 – 140000/-
- Project Manager – Rs. 60000 – 180000/-
- Sr. Stenographer – Rs. 24640/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 18430/-
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- Dy. Project Manager (Electrical) & Project Manager (Civil): The selection criteria will be by way of Personal Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- For the Posts MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CIVIL) & MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL): Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2021 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post. Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE-2021 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list. The final selection would be done on the basis of total marks secured (GATE Score and Personal Interview) by the candidates.
Dy. Project Manager (Electrical):
- Personal Interview – 100%. MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CIVIL): GATE 2021 Score & Personal Interview – 70% & 30% respectively. MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL): GATE 2021 Score & Personal Interview – 70% & 30% respectively
Project Manager (Civil):
- Backlog Personal Interview – 100%. SR. STENOGRAPHER – Backlog Skill Test – 100%. OFFICE ASSISTANT (STENOGRAPHER) – Backlog Skill Test – 100%
Application Fee For NBCC Recruitment :-
- Rs. 1000/- for the Post Dy. Project Manager (Electrical).
- Rs. 500/- for the Posts Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical).
- NIL for Backlog Posts Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant (Stenographer).
How to Apply For NBCC Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can can apply through online at official website https://www.nbccindia.com/webEnglish/jobs on or before 08 January 2022. See More Details official Notification National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) Recruitment 2021
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.