WBSETCL Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive/Junior Engineer | 414 Posts | Last Date: 05 January 2022
Brief Information :- WBSETCL Recruitment 2022 : West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Executive/ Junior Engineer The educational qualification should be Any Degree/Diploma There are 414 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 5 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) Recruitment 2022
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) is the State Transmission Utility (STU) of West Bengal and presently owns and operates total 146 nos. of Sub-Stations ranging from 66 kV to 400 kV with total installed capacity of 35997.23 MVA. Its Head Quarter is at VIDYUT BHAVAN, BLOCK-DJ, SECTOR-II, BIDHANNAGAR, KOLKATA-700091. It is the constant endeavour of WBSETCL to ensure grid stability across the State of West Bengal as well as in the Eastern Region of the Nation and have always maintained the system availability of more than 99.91%. In order to provide quality power and stable voltage to each and every corner of West Bengal, WBSETCL has laid transmission line network of 15592.06 ckm and constantly expanding the same. The Company has also restricted transmission losses to 2.30% during the year 2020-21 which is below the normative limits, as prescribed by the Regulator.
Organisation Name :- West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
Position / No. Of Post :- 414
- Junior Executive (Stores) – 14 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 400 Posts
Qualification For WBSETCL Recruitment :-
Junior Executive (Stores):
- Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC With PG Degree/Diploma in Logistics from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC
- OR PG Degree/Diploma in Materials Management from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC
- OR PG Degree/Diploma in Logistics & Materials Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC
- OR PG Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC
- OR PG Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC
- OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) having specialization in Logistics / Materials Management / Supply Chain Management.
- Passed full time 3 years’ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/College duly recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (renamed as West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development)
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- 18 to 32 years
- Five years for SC/ST candidates
- Three years for OBC-A/B candidates
- PWD candidates relaxation up to 45 years
- Others as per government policy
- Junior Executive – Rs. 37400 – 108200/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 36800 – 106700/
Job Location :- West Bengal
Selection Process For WBSETCL Recruitment :-
- Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Online Test and
Personal Interview. This will be followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test as per prescribed rules of the Company. The applicants will be allowed to appear for Online Test based on the self-declaration submitted by them at the time of online registration and payment of prescribed Application Fee (wherever applicable).
- The Online Test and Personal Interview for the notified posts will be held in Kolkata only. However, WBSETCL, at its discretion, may conduct the Online Test in multiple cities within the State of West Bengal depending on the number of applicants. The candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category based on their performance in the Online Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria, combined performance in the Online Test and Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical examination, available vacancies and existing reservation rules of Govt. of West Bengal.
Application Fee For WBSETCL Recruitment :-
- Junior Executive – Rs.400/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.300/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply For WBSETCL Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 January 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.