Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2021-2022 for Non-Teaching Staffs | 18 Posts | Last Date: 3 January 2022
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2021-2022 notifications for Non-Teaching posts of Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Senior Professional Assistant, Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant . There are 18 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and Motilal Nehru College Recruitment application process are given below.
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Assistants/Senior Professional Assistant/ Lab Attendant/Others
Qualification :- Any degree/12th/10th
Total Vacancies :- 18
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Salary :- Level I – IV
Job Location :- New Delhi
Last Date :- 03 January 2022
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Personal Assistant:
- Bachelor Degree with 03 Years Experience.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Technology / Information Technology / Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication OR M.Sc (Computer Science) OR MCA with One Year Experience
Senior Professional Assistant:
- Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce or any Other discipline
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or an Equivalent Examination with relevant Science Subject.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or an Equivalent Examination.
- 10th Pass or Equivalent.
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Senior Personal Assistant – 01 Post
- Senior Assistant – 02 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 01 Post
- Senior Professional Assistant – 01 Post
- Assistant (UDC) – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 02
- Laboratory Attendant – 06 Posts
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not entitle the candidate to be called for written test/ interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/skill test. The panel can be drawn for future vacancies which may arise in next one year.
- UnReserved Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Women & PWD candidates: No fee
How to apply for Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online. After that, send a print out of online application along with required documents to the following postal address on or 03 January 2022.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- The Principal,
Motilal Nehru College,
Benito Juareg Marg,
New Delhi: 110021
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.