CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2021 – 2022 for Technical Assistant, Technician | 2 Posts | Last Date: 20th January 2022
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment2021 – 2022 – The Council Of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Madras Complex (CMC) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant (Civil) and Technician – (1) (Civil). The selection will be based on Trade test and Competitive written test. The educational qualification should be Diploma/ SSC/ 10th Standard. The details of Vacancies and Eligibility is given below.
CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2021 Details :
Job Role :- Technical Assistant, Technician
Job Category :- Government Jobs
Qualification :- Diploma/ SSC/ 10th Standard
Experience :- Experienced
Salary :- Rs. 19,900 – 1,12,400/ month
Job Location :- Chennai
Last Date :- 20th January 2022
Educational qualification :
Technical Assistant (Civil):
- The candidates must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Tech. of at least 3 years full time duration, with minimum 60% marks and experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field. OR
- The candidates must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering / Tech. of at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in diploma course, with minimum 60% marks and experience of 02 y ears in the relevant area/field.
- Desirable Experience: The candidates should have at least two years experience in the field of construction and maintenance of buildings, roads, water supply, sewerage and disposal of waste etc. and have experience of planning, execution, making estimates, drawings and computer operations in civil engineering works and CAD drawings.
Technician – (1) (Civil):
- The candidates must have completed SSC/ 10th standard/ SSC or equivalent with science subjects, with minimum 55% marks plus ITI certificate or national / state trade certificate in civil trade. OR
- The candidates must have completed SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and 2 years full-time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized Institution in civil trade. OR
- The candidates must have completed SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and 3 years work experience in the relevant trade in a Ministry/ Department/ Organisation/ Public Sector/Undertaking/Autonomous Body under Govt. of India /State/UT.
Age Limit (as on 20/01/2022) :
- The age limit for the post of Technical Assistant and Technician should not exceed 28 years.
Total Vacancies : 2 posts
- Technical Assistant (Civil) – 1 post (UR)
- Technician – (1) (Civil) – 1 post (EWS)
The Salary for the post of Technical Assistant and Technician is as follows:
- Technical Assistant (Civil) – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/ month
- Technician – (1) (Civil) – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/ month
Selection Process for CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2022:
The selection for the post of Technical Assistant and Technician will as follows:
- The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be called for a trade test.
- Those who qualify in the trade test will be called for a competitive written test.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Technical Assistant and Technician is Rs. 500.
- The Payment should only be made through SBI COLLECT to the following account and the candidates need to fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of online application.
- Name of Account Holder : CSIR MADRAS COMPLEX
- Account Number : 30267 725339
- Bank Name : State Bank of India, Taramani
- IFSC Code : SBIN0010673
NOTE: Application fee is exempted in respect of SC/ST/PWD/ Women & Departmental Candidates (CSIR employees).
How to apply for CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2022?
- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 20th January 2022 on the official website of CMC.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.