OPTCL Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice | 250 Posts | Last Date: 25 January 2022
OPTCL Recruitment 2022 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate/Diploma/Trade Apprentice in various discipline . There are 250 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About OPTCL: ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL became fully operational with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities).
OPTCL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Graduate/Diploma/Trade Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI/Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/MSW/PG/PG Diploma/M.Com/LLM/LLB/B.Lib.I.Sc
Total vacancies :- 250
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.8,000 – 9,000/-
Job location :- Bhubaneswar
Application Last date :- 25 January 2022
Human Resource/Corporate Relations:
- MBA/MSW/Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relation from a recognized University. For CR Apprentice, PG/PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication from a recognized University.
- M.Com (Finance/Accounts) from a recognized University.
- LLM/LLB from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Management or hotel administration/bachelor in Hotel Management & catering technology (HMCT) from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s of library and information science/Bachelors of Library Science from a recognized University.
- B.E./B.Tech. in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For General -18 years
- Human Resource/ Corporate Relations – 7 Posts
- Finance (Accounts) – 5 Posts
- Law – 2 Posts
- Hospitality Management – 2 Posts
- Library Science – 2 Posts
- Graduate Engineering Apprentice – 80 Posts
- Diploma Engineering Apprentice – 152 Posts
- Graduate Engineering – Rs. 9000/-
- Diploma Engineering – Rs. 8000/-
- Non – Engineering Trade – Rs. 9000/-
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- In the event of number of applications being large, OPTCL will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by drawing a merit list in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/CPI or Grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent percentage (%) of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by concerned Board / Council / University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the Board / Council / University / Institute at the time of reporting, in case of final selection.
- The candidates from the merit list will be called for Document Verification & Personal Interview.
How to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by using OPTCL website on or before 25 January 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply (Graduate/Diploma Apprentice) : Click here
To Apply (ITI Apprentice) : Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.