BHEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineers, Supervisors | 36 Posts | B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma | Last Date: 11th January 2022 |
BHEL Recruitment 2022 : The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Nagpur (BHEL) announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Engineers, Supervisors.The educational qualification should be B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma..There are 36 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 11 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2022
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Renewable Energy, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas with over 180 product offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. With a widespread network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 02 Repair Units, 04 Regional Offices, 08 Service Centres, 1 subsidiary, 3 active joint ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres, 3 overseas offices and current project execution at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad, BHEL manufactures a wide range of high quality & reliable products adhering to national and international standards. The Company has its footprint in all the inhabited continents of the world with references in 83 countries and has achieved turnover of Rs 17,678 Crores in 2020-21.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Engineers – 10 Posts
- Supervisor – 26 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- The candidates must have completed 4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering
- The candidates must have completed 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree
- The candidates must have completed Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General/ OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Minimum 8 Years’ post qualification experience
- Experience in Power Sector is preferable.
- The candidates must have completed 3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General/ OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Minimum 5 Years’ post qualification experience
- Experience in Power Sector is preferable.
Age Limit :- 40 years (As on 01.01.2022)
- Engineers : Rs.71,040/ month
- Supervisor : Rs.39,670/ month
Job Location :- Nagpur
Selection Process :-
- For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
Application Fee :-
- All candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through QR Code (attached) or by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR payable at Nagpur. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and to submit along with the downloaded application form.
How to Apply :-
- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or 11 January 2022 and should also send their application form copy, demand draft and other essential documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 14th January 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.