JCI Recruitment 2022 for Non-Executive Cadre | M. Com, B.com, Graduate, 12th | 63 Posts | Last Date: 13 January 2022 |
JCI Recruitment 2022 : The Jute Corporation of India Ltd has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Non-Executive Cadre, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Inspector, The educational qualification should be M. Com, B.com, Graduate, 12th There are 63 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 13 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Jute Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2022
The Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI) was set up in 1971 under Companies Act,1956 as an official agency by the Government of India with the aim to provide minimum support price (MSP) to the jute cultivators and also work as a helping hand in the raw jute sector and does commercial trading in raw jute and allied products. The Corporation has presence in six states in the nation. The states which are principal producers of jute in India include West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Tripura, Odisha, and Andhra Pradesh. JCI is looking for promising, energetic and young aspirants to join the Corporation.
JCI Recruitment 2022 Details :
Position/ No. Of Post :-
- Accountant (S5) – 12 Posts
- Junior Assistant (S3) – 11 Posts
- Junior Inspector (S3) – 40 Posts
Qualification/ Experience :-
- B.Com with Advanced Accountancy and auditing as a special subject with 5 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts / experience in handling cash and records.
- M.Com with 7 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account / experience in handling cash and records.
Junior Assistant (S3):
- Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with experience in using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English
Junior Inspector (S3):
- Pass in Class 12 or equivalent with 3 Years’ experience in purchase / sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting / bailing / storage / transportation
Upper Age limit as on 01.12.2021:- 30 Years
- Accountant (S5): Rs. 28,600-1,15,000/-
- Junior Assistant (S3)/ Junior Inspector (S3): Rs. 21,500-86,500/
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- Admission to the Computer based On-line Examination (CBT) will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of antecedents/documents/declarations, as applicable
Application Fee :-
- General, OBC and EWS category candidates are required to pay 200/- as a Non-refundable application fee through the online payment gateway only
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates are not required to pay any application
How to Apply JCI Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 13 January 2022 See More Details official Notification Jute Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline and Offline
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.