MMRDA Recruitment 2022 for Station Manager, Supervisor | Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma | 8 Posts | Last Date: 29th January 2022
MMRDA Recruitment 2022 : Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Chief Traffic Controller, Operation Scheduler, Station Manager and Supervisor. There are 8 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 29 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) Recruitment 2022
The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) was established in accordance with the Mumbai Metropolitan Development Act, 1974, on 26th January, 1975. Since its inception, MMRDA is engaged in long term planning, promotion of new growth centers, implementation of strategic projects and financing infrastructure development. The Regional Plan provides for a strategic frame work of MMR’s sustainable growth. The object behind establishing MMRDA was to make MMR a destination for economic activity by promoting infrastructure development and improving the quality of life.
MMRDA Recruitment 2022 Details :
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Chief Traffic Controller – 4 posts
- Operation Schedule – 2 posts
- Station Manager – 1 post
- Supervisor – 1 post
Qualification / Experience :-
Chief Traffic Controller/ Operation Scheduler:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-Years Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Applied Electronics / Digital Electronics / Digital Industrial Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics / Power Electronics / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from a Government recognized University / Institute.
- For Bachelor’s Degree 2 Years’ experience or for Diploma 4 Years’ experience in Railway / Metro-Rail in Train Operation / Station Operation / Train Control Operation.
- For permanent posting – The candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or 3-Years Diploma in relevant field with Minimum 3 years’ experience in Railway / Metro Railway in Station operation / Train operation / Train
- For deputation posting – The candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline with good academic record from a Government recognized University / Institute with Minimum 3 years’ experience in Railway in Station operation / Train operation / Train control operation.
Supervisor (Customer Relation):
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor degree in any discipline from a government recognized University.
- The candidates must have Minimum Experience of 2 years in Railway / Metro Railway / Airport as Customer Service Officer / Customer Care officer / Customer Support Officer / Shift Supervisor / Terminal Manager.
- Candidate Should have experience in Customer Service, Revenue Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Client relationship and MIS Management.
Age Limit :-
Chief Traffic Controller:
- Maximum 42 years as on 1.1.2022.
- Maximum 42 years as on 01.01.2022. A
- Maximum 41 years as on 1.1.2022.
- Maximum : 40 years as on 1.1.2022.
- Can be Considered in case of Deserving Candidates.
Salary :- Rs.41800- 132300/- Per Momth
Job Location :- Mumbai
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be based on shortlisting the candidates on the merit of each candidate with reference to number of applications received to the number of posts vacant.
- The candidate will be called for interview in 1:10 ratio if there is selection for one post and the candidates will be called for interview in 1:5 ratio if there is more than one post.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply For MMRDA Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can send their applications along with scan attested copies of relevant documents (PDF only) on the following email id mentioned below on or before 29th January 2022.
E-mail ID to send Application form:-
Chief Traffic Controller: email@example.com
Supervisor (Customer Relation):firstname.lastname@example.org
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.