NIPGR Recruitment 2022 for Scientist/Technical Officer | 10 Posts | Any Degree/Diploma/10th | Last Date: 31 January 2022
NIPGR Recruitment 2022 : National Institute of Plant Genome Research has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Scientist/Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Officer/Technician /Section Officer The educational qualification should Any Degree/Diploma/ 10th There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 31 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment 2022
National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi is an Autonomous Research Institution funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, to pursue research on various aspects of plant genomics. The Institute is also in the process of establishing NIPGR Translational Centre at BIBCOL, Bulandshahr, UP and Biotech Science Cluster, NCR, Faridabad, Haryana
NIPGR Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Scientist – VI – 01 Post
- Scientist – V – 01 Post
- Scientist – IV – 01 Post
- Scientist – III – 01 Post
- Scientist – II – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Technician – I – 01 Post
- Technician – II – 01 Post
- Section Officer – 01 Post
Qualification/ Experience :-
Scientist – VI:
- Ph.D./equivalent degree in Engineering/postgraduate or equivalent, with original high quality research work as evidenced by publications in related fields in reputed journals & patents and with 12 years of Post-qualification experience in related fields.
Scientist – V:
- 1st Class M.Sc or equivalent with at least eleven years research experience or Ph.D. with at least eight years research experience in the relevant subject.
Scientist – IV:
- 1st class M.Sc. or equivalent with at least nine years research experience or Ph.D with at least five years research experience in the relevant subject.
Scientist – III:
- 1st Class in M.Sc. or equivalent with at least 5 years research experience or Ph.D. in the relevant subject with at least 4 years research experience.
Scientist – II:
- 1st Class in M.Sc. or equivalent having 3 years research experience in the relevant field or Ph.D. with 1 year Post-Doctoral Research experience in the relevant field.
Senior Technical Officer:
- B.Sc/B.Tech/BE plus MLT or equivalent OR M.Sc., from an Institute/University of repute, with at least 8/3/2 year of relevant experience in the Pay Level 6/7/8 or equivalent respectively, in the R & D laboratories.
- M.Sc. or equivalent qualification with 1 year of relevant experience, OR B.Sc. with 5 years of relevant experience OR Intermediate plus three years Diploma in Engineering with 5 years experience, OR AMIE or Degree in Engineering with 1 year experience, OR Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent with one year experience, OR Graduate in any discipline and appropriate qualification in information Technology with 5 years experience.
Technician – I:
- Matriculation with Science plus two years Full Time Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology and 2 years relevant experience after MLT; Or B.Sc. or Three years Diploma in Engineering Technology or Matriculation with ITI Certificate in respective trade with 4 years of relevant experience.
Technician – II:
- Matriculate with science with 3 years experience in R&D Laboratories or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician Course Or Matriculate with ITI Certificate in respective trade and 3 years experience in respective trade in a reputed lab/establishment including apprenticeship in a recognized workshop.
- Graduate with minimum 5 years experience in the Pay Level 6, having the knowledge of administration, stores & purchase, finance & accounts matters, establishment, house-keeping jobs, etc.
- Person having diploma in Personnel Management will be preferred OR Accounts: Commerce Graduate with SAS/Inter CA or ICWA/MBA (Finance)/M.Com will be preferred. OR Store: Persons having diploma in Sales/Marketing will be preferred.
Age Limit :-
- Scientist – VI – 55 years
- Scientist – V – 50 years
- Scientist – IV – 45 years
- Scientist – III – 40 years
- Scientist – II – 35 years
- Senior Technical Officer – 35 years
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Technician – I – 25 years
- Technician – II – 25 years
- Section Officer – 30 years
- Reservations and relaxations including in age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PH & other reserved categories will be as per Government of India norms. Candidates belonging to reserved category must submit the relevant certificate along with their application.
- Scientist VI : Pay Level 13 A (Rs. 1,31,100 – Rs. 2,16,600)
- Scientist V: Pay Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100 – Rs. 2,15,900)
- Scientist IV: Pay Level 12 (Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 2,09,200)
- Scientist III: Pay Level 11 (Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700)
- Scientist II: Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500)
- Senior Technical Officer: – Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56,100- Rs.1,77,500)
- Technical Officer: Pay Level 6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400)
- Technician I: Pay Level 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100)
- Technician II: Pay Level 3 (Rs. 21,700 – 69,100)
- Section Officer: Pay Level 7 (Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400)
Job Location :- New Delhi
Selection Process :-
- The selection would be made on the basis of written/practical examination, as per guidelines prescribed by DoPT.
- The syllabus and modalities of exam will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply For NIPGR Recruitment :-
- The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply on-line along with required documents uploaded in the given format. The application format and detailed information is available on the website of NIPGR, www.nipgr.ac.in. Applications, other than online, will not be accepted. The last date of submission of on-line application is January 31, 2022 (5.30 p.m.)
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.