SAMEER Recruitment 2022 for Scientists/ Engineering/ Assistant/ Fitter/ Technician / Welder/ Turner| MCA, M.E / B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc /Graduates /Diploma/ITI | 18 Posts | Last Date: 17 January 2022
SAMEER Recruitment 2022 : Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) announced ha an online notification for recruitment to the post of Scientists/Engineering/Assistant/ Fitter/Technician/Welder/Turner The educational qualification should be MCA, M.E/ B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc /Graduates /Diploma/ITI. The last date to apply is on or before 17January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail. See More Details Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research Recruitment 2022
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai, is an Autonomous premier Research & Development organization of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electro-magnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centers at Chennai, Kolkata Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
Organisation Name :- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics (SAMEER)
Position /No. Of Post :-
- Scientists – 06 Posts
- Project Assistant A/B/C– 05
Project Technician –A/B/C:
- Fitter – 01 post
- Electronics /Electronic-Mechanic – 01
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Welder – 01 Post
- Turner – 01 Post
- Electroplater – 01 Post
- Machinist – 01 Post
Qualification / Experience :-
Computer ScienceSenior Research Scientists:
- MCA, M.E / M.Tech Computer Science/InformationTechnology with minimum 55% Marks
- 5years experience inthe area of Radar based Atmospheric DataProcessing and Analysis using Matlab/ C++, Designof FPGA, Microcontroller & ARM controller baseddata acquisition systems
- 5 Years in FPGA / ARM / Microcontrollerbased firmware development / in Lab-view,Matlab / Simulink based data acquisition, processing& analysis for Atmospheric Radar. Design and
- Develop GUI and PC based Radiometer Software.
Medical Physics / Radiation Physics Senior Research Scientists:
- MSc in Medical Physics / Radiation Physics orDegree recognised by Atomic Energy RegulatoryBoard (AERB) enabling to become a Radiation SafetyOfficer (RSO)
- 5years Knowledgeand experience in the X-ray radiation physics.Experience in radiation hielding calculations /knowledge of regulatory body approvals andprocedures, QA/QC of X-ray irradiation systems etc.
- Experience : 5 Years.
Electronics/ RF& Microwave Research Scientist:
- BE/B.Tech. in Electronics /Microwave / Electronics& Communication / M. E / M. Tech in Electronics /Electronics & Tele Communication/ Microwave withMinimum 55% MarksBE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Medical Electronics
Computer Science /Information Technology Research Scientist:
- BE/B.Tech./M.E/M.Tech. ComputerScience/Information Technology with minimum 55%Marks
- 1-2 years experience with Knowledge of databasemanagement, GUI dev., Comp. n/ws, Python, C, C++
Mechanical Engineering Research Scientist:
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineeringwith Minimum 55% marks.
- CAD/CAM Modelling/ fabrication etc1-2 years experience in design drawings , fabricationmethods, vendor follow up etc
Physics Research Scientist:
- BSc. (Physics) with Minimum 55% marks.
- Fresh or Experience in the vacuum tube processingand Radiation characterization of MedicalAccelerators is desirable
Electronics/Extc/Medica Electronics Project Assistant:
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering/EXTC(3Years Duration) from reputed Technical Boardwith minimum 55% marks
- 1-2 years of experience in EMI/EMCtesting, conversant with IS/ISO/IEC17025-2017 related requirements.Experience in General Electronicscircuits , testing handling instrumentsetc.
Chemical EngineeringProject Assistant:
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering from reputedTechnical Board with minimum 55% marks
- Fresh or work experience in the handling ofchemicals/ electroplating is desirable
Mechanical Project Assistant:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg with minimum55% marks
- CAD drawings, mech fabrication, inspection,vendor follow up etc
Electrical Project Assistant:
- Diploma in Electrical Engg with minimum 55%marks
- Electrical Maintanance, inspection, vendor followup etc
Project Technician A/B/C:
Project Technician Fitter:
- Candidates should have passed ITI (2 years Duration) andcompleted NCTVT with minimum 55% marks
Experience in Fitting works etc:
- The candidate should have hands on experience of precision fitting work in the field of assembly and integration of complex systems preferably on various subsystems of Linear Accelerator machines
Project Technician Electronics /Electronic-Mechanic:
Experience: in furnace operation, PCB population testing etc. For furnace operation, electrical maintenance in lab.
Project Technician Electrician:
- For furnace operation, electrical maintenance in lab
Project Technician Welder:
- For precision TIG welding etc.
Project Technician Turner:
Experience: in CNC lathes / precision fabrication.Experience in Machining of precision components on Lathe machines, in Tool room type workshops.3-4 years’ experience in Programming & operating of high precision CNC Lathe, in Tool room typeworkshops. Certification course in CNC operation and programming will be preferable.
Project Technician Electroplater:
- For Chemical cleaning, plating etc
Project Technician Machinist:
Experience in milling, CNC etc.
- Experience in Machining of precision components on milling machines, in Tool room type workshops is desirable. 3-4 years of experience in Programming & operating of high precision Vertical Machining Centre (VMC), in Tool room type workshops.
Age Limit :-
Senior Research Scientist /Research Scientist:
- 35 Years for Research Scientist
- 45 Years for Senior Research Scientist
Project Assistant A/B/C:
- PA-A- 30 years.
- PA-B- 35 Years
- PA C – 40 Years
Project Technician A/B/C:
- PT-A: 28Years
- PT-B: 30Years
- PT C 35 Years
Note: Eligibility date for age will be the closing date of the receipt of application as on closing date of advertisement
- Research Scientists Rs 30,000,one additional increment of Rs 1,600 for M.Tech qualification
- Senior Research Scientists : Rs 39,200
Project Assistant A/B/C:
- PA-A: Rs 17,000/-
- PA-B: Rs 21,500/-
- PA –C Rs.27,000/-
Project Technician –A/B/C:
- PT-A: Rs 15,100/-
- PT-B : Rs 19,100/-
- PT C Rs 23, 600/-
Job Location :- Mumbai
Selection Process For SAMEER Recruitment 2022 :-
- Candidates, who fulfil the prescribed qualifications and experience, will be asked to appear for an online test.
- The candidates who have qualified in the written test will be asked to appear for an online interview. Final selection will be based on performance in the interview.
- The date, time slot and web link for both the online test and interview will be communicated through the email ID of the respective candidate. It is in the interest of the candidate to furnish correct email id and mobile numbers for communication purpose.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply For SAMEER Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17 January 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.