HAL Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice | 10th/12th/ITI | Last Date: 25 January 2022 |
HAL Recruitment 2022 : Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of ITI Apprentice. The educational qualification of the candidates must be 10th/12th/ITI Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply on or before 25 January 2021.The selection process will be based on merit basis. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports. HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Refrigerator & A / C Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Tailor (Men)
- Automobile (Metor Mechanic)
No. Of Post :- Various
Educational Qualification :-
- Passed 10th class Examination under (10+2) system education or its Equivalent and passed prescribed training (1 year and 2 year courses depending on trade) in ITI in the respective Trade either under NCVT or SCVT stream. The applicant should have passed regular full time course.
- Candidates must have passed ITI in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021. Candidate should possess Pass Certificate as on date of application. Candidates with status “Appearing” or “Result Awaited” shall not be considered eligible to apply. Candidates with pending Back Papers or whose Supplementary Exam results are awaited will also be not considered eligible.
- Vocational Trade Eligibilitv: Candidates must have passed Intermediate (12th Examination) in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021 with the concerned Vocational Trade subject in the qualifying exam.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Candidate should be minimum age of 18 years. The maximum age is 27 years as on 25/01/2022 (relaxation of 5 years in age for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years to PWD candidates in respective category is admissible)
- Stipend will be payable to ITI Trade / Vocational Apprentices as per Apprentices Act 1961.
Job Location :- Kanpur
Selection Process :-
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under.
- Mere successful application doesn’t confers candidate right to participate in test/ process. Decision of HAL Kanpur on the eligibility of the candidate is final
- List of provisionally selected candidates will be notified in the (Technical Training Institute) — HAL TAD, Kanpur notices board and intimated through Post.
- Selection will be based on Merit. Merit will be finalized considering 70% weightage to percentage obtained in High School and 30% weightage to percentage obtained in ITI. In case the result is in CGPA, Equivalent percentage (correct to two decimal places) as per certified conversion formula of the board/council shall be filled. Approximation will not be considered (For E.g. 86.45 will not be considered
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For HAL Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using NATS portal on or before 19 January 2022. Candidates has to download application form and fill, and send the application along with the Enclosures, by Normal or Speed Post. To, The Chief Manager, (Technical Training Institute), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd., Transport Aircraft Division, Post office- Chakeri, Kanpur (208008)
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.