MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 for Management Trainee/Assistant Manager | B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MA/ MSW/ Graduates /Diploma | 61 Posts | Last Date: 15th January 2022 |
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee, Assistant Manager and Manager in relevant fields. The educational qualification should be B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MA/ MSW/ Diploma There are 61 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 15 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd Recruitment 2022
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna – I and an ISO 9001-2016 & AS 9100D, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Company, is a high tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of super alloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI)
Position/No. Of Post :-
- Management Trainee – Metallurgy : 22 posts
- Management Trainee – Mechanical : 15 posts
- Management Trainee – Electrical : 6 posts
- Management Trainee – Ceramic Engg : 1 post
- Management Trainee – Chemical Engg : 1 post
- Management Trainee – Administration / HR : 4 posts
- Management Trainee – Civil : 3 posts
- Management Trainee – Safety : 1 post
- Assistant Manager – Materials Management : 3 posts
- Assistant Manager – Corporate Communication : 1 post
- Assistant Manager -Medical : 1 post
- Assistant Manager – IT : 1 post
- Manager – Automation : 1 post
- Manager – Mechanical : 1 post
Qualification / Experience :-
- The candidates must have completed BE / B.Tech in relevant fields with 60 % marks.
Management Trainee (Admin/HR):
- The candidates must have completed Degree Preferably in Engg/ Physical Science and 2 years post graduate degree in MA(IR&PM)/ MSW(IR&PM)/MBA (HR) or equivalent
Assistant Manager (Materials Management):
- The candidates must have completed 60% of marks in BE/B.Tech and MBA Preferably in Materials Management / PG Diploma in Materials Management. Degree in law preferred.
- The candidates should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in relevant area.
- Candidates with experience of ERP environment in Materials Management will be preferred.
Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication):
- The candidates must have 55% of marks in Graduation and Diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication
- The candidates Should have minimum 6 years of post-qualification experience in organizing news conferences, product launches, creating materials
- The candidates should have knowledge of the latest trends in social media.
- Candidate should be proficient in communication – both verbal and written. Knowledge of Hindi / Telugu will be preferred.
Assistant Manager (Medical):
- The candidates must have completed MBBS with registration in any State or Indian National Medical Council
- The candidates Should have minimum of 2 years post MBBS registration experience in Ambulance/ Medical ICU/ Cardiac ICU/ Surgical ICUs/ Casualty/Emergency/Trauma Centre/Industrial Hospitals/PSU Hospitals/Govt. PHC/CHC/Area Hospitals. Candidate should have computer literacy skills.
Assistant Manager (IT):
- The candidates must have completed 60% of marks in BE/B.Tech – Computer Science / Electronics and Communications
- The candidates must have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in server administration / maintenance, network and IT infrastructure administration.
- The candidates must have 60% marks in BE/B.Tech in relevant field.
- The candidates must have minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in relevant fields.
Age Limit :-
- Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 01.01.2022
- 30 to 40 Years
- The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- The CTC Per annum for the post of Management Trainee and Assistant Manager is Rs.9.00-31.60 Lakhs/ annum
- The CTC Per annum for the post of Manager is Rs.13.50-40.70 Lakhs/ annum.
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- The selection process for the post of Management Trainee will be based on written test and interviews.
- The selection process for the post of Assistant Manager and Manager will be based on interview. If the numbers of applicants are more, written test may also be conducted.
- Medium of written test will be in English only
Application Fee :-
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card / credit card / net banking using the payment link available.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
How to Apply For MIDHANI Recruitment :-
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in -> careers -> E-Recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online. 2. Application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs. on 01.01.2022 till 1700 Hrs. 15.01.2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.