Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 | Act Apprentice | 10+12/ITI |104 Posts | Last Date: 21 February 2022 |
Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 : Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (KMRCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Act Apprentice The educational qualification should be 10th /12th/ITI There are 104 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 21 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2022
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (KMRCL) is a Government of India enterprise implementing Kolkata (East-West Metro) Corridor Project. KMRCL’s Project upon completion will connect Salt Lake Sector-V in the East and Howrah Maidan in the West. There shall be 6 nos elevated stations and 6 nos underground stations. The line will have interchange with existing terminals of Indian railways at Howrah and Sealdah.
Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Position / No. Of Post :- 104
- Fitter : 64 Posts
- Electrician : 19 Posts
- Machinist : 07 Posts
- Welder : 07 Posts
- Plumber : 07 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- Matriculation (matriculate or class in 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks on average excluding optional/additional subject and having ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- As per the Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 15 years and a maximum of 24 years , as on 01-01-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Salary :- As per provisions of Apprentice Act. 1961.
Job Location :- Kolkata
Selection Process :-
- Applicants will be short-listed on the basis of marks obtained in the academic qualification and experience as per the details submitted by the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test, interview, and original testimonial verification.
- The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of combined marks secured by the candidates in the selection process and following the rule of reservation.
- Candidates, if found ineligible at any stage of the recruitment process. Those candidates will not be called for the subsequent stages of the selection process.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates must register their names in apprenticeshipindia.org and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address should be dropped in the box kept in PRO Office, Metro Rail Bhavan, Ground floor, 33/1, J.L.Nehru Road, Kolkata- 700071 on or before 21 February 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.