NEEPCO Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentice | 10th & ITI | 56 Post | Last Date: 24 February 2022 |
NEEPCO Recruitment 2022 : North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice The educational qualification should be 10th /ITI There are 56 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 24 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment 2022
Incorporated in 1976 to plan, investigate, design, construct, generate, operate & maintain power stations in the North Eastern Region of India under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, NEEPCO is conferred with the Schedule A- Miniratna Category-I CPSE status and operates 7 hydro, 3 thermal and 1 solar power stations with a combined installed capacity of 2057 MW. NEEPCO commissioned its largest Hydro Project Kameng(600 MW) in the N.E. Region, Commercial operation of Unit-I (150MW) was declared w.e.f. 00:00 hours of 17.06.2020, Commercial operation of Unit-II (150 MW) was declared w.e.f. 00:00 hours of 01.07.2020, Commercial operation of Unit-III (150 MW) was declared w.e.f. 00:00 hrs of 22.01.2021 and Unit-IV was declared w.e.f. 00:00 hrs of 12.02.2021.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
Position :- Trade Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 56
Educational Qualification :-
- Class 10th Pass & ITI Trade Certificate Course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government / Central Government on or before the specified deadline
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Age limit: Maximum age 28 years as on 01-01-2022, but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules
Salary :- Rs. 14877/- Per Month
Job Location :- Assam-,Tripura, Meghalaya,
Selection Process :-
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in ITI course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts.
- First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Establishment/ PowerØ Plant (s) is/ are located. After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the ITI course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile.
- List of selected candidates will be made available at www.neepco.co.in. The call letters will be sentØ through their registered email only
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For NEEPCO Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by NAPS portal on or before 24 February 2022. After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form FY 2021-22 (For ITI Trade) from the Corporation website, take a print out and fill up all the relevant information(s) and send the duly filled form via email to email@example.com.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.