NLC Recruitment 2022 for Technician & Graduate Apprentice | Degree/Diploma 550 Posts | Last Date: 10 February 2022 |
NLC Recruitment 2022 : NAVRATNA’ Central Public Sector Enterprise invites online applications for the post of Technician & Graduate Apprentice The educational qualification should be Degree/Diploma. There are 550 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 10 February 2021.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification NAVRATNA’ Central Public Sector Enterprise Recruitment 2022
NLC India Limited has been a forerunner amongst the Public Sector Enterprises in the country in the energy sector, contributing to a lion’s share in lignite production and significant share in thermal and renewable energy generation.The Company was incorporated on 14.11.1956. NLCIL is a Navratna Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Today, the company has set its footprints in PAN India mode in the states of TamilNadu, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
NLC Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- NAVRATNA’ Central Public Sector Enterprise
Position :- Technician & Graduate Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 550
Educational Qualification :-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Graduate Apprentices : Rs.15,028/ month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices : Rs.12,524/ month
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- The Selection for the post of Apprentices will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply NLC Recruitment 2022 :-
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering and enrolling in the NATS portal link given below and then applying in the apprenticeship portal on NLC website given below on or before 10 February 2022. Also the Registration forms duly signed along with other essential documents should be sent to the Address given below by post or by submitting at the collection box at Learning and Development Centre so as to reach on or before 15.02.2022 by 5.00 pm
Postal Address :-
- The General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited. Block:20. Neyveli – 607 803.
Important Dates :-
- Last date for online registration : 10.02.2022
- Last Date to submit hard copy of Registration form : 15.02.2022
- The short listed Candidates for certificate verification in the ratio of 1:3 will be displayed at the website tentatively on : 25.02.2022.
- The short listed Candidates will be called for certificate verification tentatively from : 01.03.2022 to 05.03.2022.
- The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the website tentatively on : 12.03.2022.
- The tentative date for Joining of Selected Candidates will be : 21.03.2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.