JKSSB Recruitment 2022 for Junior Assistant | 89 Posts | Any Graduate | Last Date: 10 March 2022 |
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 : Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has announced an online job notification for recruitment of Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator . There are 89 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment on or before last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
JKSSB-Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is a service recruiting board constituted by the government of Jammu and Kashmir. This Selection board will conduct an examination for the various departmental service posts and select the candidates from the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The main of this board is to create the syllabus and conduct the selection examination for the candidates.
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator
Qualification :- Any Degree
Total Vacancies :- 89
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.25500-81100/-
Job Location :- Jammu & Kashmir
Last Date :- 10 March 2022
Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator:
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- For OM: 40 Years
- For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ IB/ EWS/ PSP/ Social Caste: 43 Years
- For Physically Challenged Person: 42 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
- For Government Service/Contractual Employment: 40 Years
Total Vacancies – 89 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 34 Posts
- Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator – 55 Posts
JKSSB Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only.
- Skill Test = 20 points Written Examination/CBT =80 points (The marks obtained in the Skill Test shall be proportionately allotted against 40/20 points earmarked for the Skill Test).
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- For General – Rs.500/-
Mode Of Payment:
- The application fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB website on or before 10 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.