IIWM Recruitment 2022 for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional | Interview Date : 26 February 2022 |
IIWM Recruitment 2022 – Indian Institute of Water Management, Odisha has announced Job vacancies for recruitment for the the post of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional. There are a total of 6 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Matric can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IIWM Recruitment 2022 Details:
Job Role :- Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional
Qualification :- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Matric
Total Vacancies :- 6
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Salary :- Rs.18,797 – 35,000/ month
Job Location :- Across India
Interview Date :- 26 February 2022
Senior Research Fellow (NICRA-CGC Project) :
- Essential : M.Tech/ M.E (Soil Water Conservation Engineering/ Land and Water Management Engineering); Master’s degree in Geography, Geology, Geo-informatics as per ICAR guidelines
- Desirable: Working experience in big data analytics, artificial intelligence (Al & 10T), GIS & Remote Sensing, Computer Programming
Young Professional I (NICRA-CGC Project) :
- Post Graduate degree/ Graduate degree holders (Soil Water Conservation Engineering/ Land and Water Management Engineering, Geography, Geology, Geo-informatics) as per ICAR guidelines
Senior Research Fellow (NePPA Project) :
- M.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence/ Land and Water Management/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and IOT related field
- NET Qualification with 3 years Bachelor’s degree
- For Candidates with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree or candidates with Ph.D. degree in above mentioned subjects, NET Qualification is not mandatory
- Selected candidates with higher qualification than the prescribed will not be entitled for higher pay than that mentioned in the advertisement.
- Desirable: Research and analytical experience in IOT, Embeded programming / Robotics
Young Professional II (NePPA Project) :
- B.Tech with atleast 60% marks in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence with one-year experience in the relevant field OR
- Master Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence
- Desirable: Working knowledge in any of the programming language like C/Python/ Metlab. Embedded programming, IOT, Cloud computing
Young Professional I (NePPA Project) :
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence with one-year experience in the relevant field OR
- B. Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Artificial Intelligence/ Electronics/ Electricals.
Field Assistant (ICAR – CIMMYT Project) :
- Matric with +2 vocational in Agriculture/ Matric with ITI certificate holder and aptitude for field work in rice crop
- Desirable: Working experience in Agricultural field Experimentation
Maximum Age Limit (as on 26/02/2022) :
- For SRF: 35 years for men & 40 years for women;
- For YP—II & YP-I: 45 years;
- For Field Assistant: 35 years for men & 40 years for women.
Total Vacancies : 6 Posts
- SRF : 2 posts
- YP I : 2 posts
- YP II : 1 post
- Field Assistant : 1 post
- SRF : Rs.31,000 – 35,000/ month
- YP I : Rs.25,000/ month
- YP II : Rs.35,000/ month
- Field Assistant : Rs.18,797/ month
IIWM Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts will be based on Walk-in Interview conducted on 26 February 2022.
How to Apply for IIWM Recruitment 2022?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview conducted at the venue given below on 26 February 2022.
Interview Details :-
- Date : 26 February 2022
- Time : 10 : 00 AM
- Venue : ICAR – IIWM Bhubaneshwar
For More Details :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website www.govtnaukri.co for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.