DRDO Recruitment 2022 | Apprentice | ITI Pass | 37 Posts | Last Date: 22 February 2022 |
DRDO Recruitment 2022 – Defence Research and Development Organisation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice, Apprentice/Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associate. There are 72 vacancies are to be filled for this jobs. Interested candidates who completed their Diploma/ITI/B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/PG/Ph.D can apply for this post on or before the last date/attend the walk-in-interview .The age limit of the candidate should be 28 to 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
DRDO – The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentice Details :
Job Role :- Trade Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 37
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.7,700 – 8,050/ month
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Last Date :- 22 February 2022
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination(ITI) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination(ITI) in the year 2019,2020 and 2021 are ONLY eligible
- ITI in Electronic Mechanic/ Electrical/ Fitter/ Painter/ Draughtsman/ Fibre Reinforced Plastic Processor/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA)/ Diesel mechanic/ Data Entry Operator/ Photography
Total Vacancies: 37 Posts
- ITI in Electronic Mechanic : 2 posts
- ITI in Electrical : 2 posts
- ITI in Fitter : 3 posts
- ITI in Painter : 3 posts
- ITI in Draughtsman : 3 posts
- ITI in Fibre Reinforced Plastic Processor : 2 posts
- ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) : 10 posts
- ITI in Diesel mechanic : 1 post
- ITI in Data Entry Operator : 10 posts
- ITI in Photography : 1 post
- The stipend for the post of Trade Apprentice is Rs.7,700 – 8,050/ month
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts of Trade Apprentice will be based on Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by registering through online on the official portal and applying on or before 22 February 2022. Candidates should also fill the application form and send it along with essential scanned certificates to the Email ID given below on or before 22 February 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Register & Apply : Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website www.govtnaukri.co for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.