India Post Office Recruitment 2022 for Staff Car Driver | 17 Posts | Last Date: 10 March 2022
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 – India Post Office has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Staff Car Driver. There are a total of 46 posts to be filled for these vacancies. Candidates with the education qualification of 10th Pass can apply for these posts. Interested candidates can apply for these job vacancies on or before the last date i.e. 15 March 2022. Candidates who wish to Join India Post can utilize this opportunity make their career. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. Candidates check the Post Office vacancies at indiapost.gov.in >> Opportunities section.The details are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Staff Car Driver
Qualification :- 10th pass
Total Vacancies :- 17
Experience :- Experienced
Salary :- Level 2
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date :- 10 March 2022
- The candidates must possess valid Driving License for light and heavy Motor Vehicles on the basis of Trade test/Driving test to assess the competence to drive light and heavy Motor Vehicle.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
- Experience of Driving Light and Heavy motor vehicle for at least three years.
- Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
Age Limit (as on 10/03/2022) :
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation / absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
Total Vacancies: 17 Posts
Division/ Unit Total no. Of Vacancy
Mail Motor Service
Coimbatore – 11
Erode Division – 2
Nilgiris Division – 1
Salem West Division – 2
Tirupur Division – 1
TOTAL – 17 posts
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of test as prescribed by Department to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles including knowledge of Motor Mechanisms and ability to remove minor defects in vehicle from amongst the candidates
possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other
applicants who are not eligible.
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2022?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their application along with other essential certificates to the postal address given below so as it reaches on or before 10 March 2022.
Postal Address :
- The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Goods shed Road, Coimbatore 641001
For more details : Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website www.govtnaukri.co for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.