IIT Delhi Recruitment 2022 for Project Scientist, Attendant, Assistant, Associate | ITI , Diploma , B. Tech/M. Sc. / Graduate | 08 Posts | Last Date: 22 February 2022 |
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2022 : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India.
Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Experience :- Experienced
Age Limit :- See Notification
Job Location :- New Delhi
Salary :- 19,000 – 59,000 /- Month
Application Fee :- Not Specified
Total Vacancies :- 08
Last Date :- 22 February 2022
Educational Qualification :-
- (with GATE* qualification) / M. Sc. (with NET/SET qualification) / M.C.A. (with GATE qualification) 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. *The requirement of qualifying NET/SET/GATE* qualification may be relaxed by the Committee in case of hi hl meritorious candidates.
- 12th class (10+2) passed
Jr. Project Assistant (Tech):
- Diploma (3 years duration) / Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline OR ITI (2 years duration) in relevant trade with 6 years relevant work experience.
Sr. Project Assistant (Admin):
- Graduate Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or Business Management. At least 5 years experience in the actual conduct of meetings/examinations and/or adequate experience of supervisory work.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Office Procedures, rules & regulations generally operative in Govt. office or in Educational Institutions including experience in handling work in connection with meetings & conferences. Working knowledge of computer.
- B.Tech] M. Sc. / M.C.A. 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. Experience in handling and maintaining scientific instruments: (Waveform Generator, Vector Network Analyser, Vector Signal Analyser, Oscilloscope etc.) in reputed research institutes. Knowledge of Wireless & 5G Technologies
Vacancy Details :-
- Project Scientist -01 Post
- Project Attendant – 01Post
- Project Assistant (Tech) – 01 Post
- Project Assistant (Admin) – 01 Post
- Project Associate – 04 Posts
Salary Details :-
- Project Scientist – Rs. Rs. 35,400 – 37900 – 40400-46,800-50.000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Project Attendant – Rs. Rs. 19, 900-21 ,300-22, 700-24500-30700 plus HRA @ 24%
- Project Assistant (Tech) – Rs.21700-30,700 p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Project Assistant (Admin)- Rs.35400-50,000 p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Project Associate – 27500 – 44000p.m. plus HRA @20%
Selection Process :-
- IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the online test and or / interview details.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for online test and of I interview. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact to Prof. Huzur Saran at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SCIST Candidates. In case of of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevaiiing IRD norms
How to Apply For IIT Delhi Recruitment 2022 :-
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line at email id: email@example.com. on or before 22 February 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website www.govtnaukri.co for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.