Sainik School Recruitment 2022 for TGT/Librarian/Assistant/Art Master | 10th , 12th , Diploma & Any Degree | 14 Posts | Last Date: 21 March 2022 |
Sainik School Recruitment 2022 : The Sainik Schools are a system of schools in India established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society under Ministry of Defence. They were conceived in 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon,
the then Defence Minister of India, to rectify the regional and class imbalance amongst the Officer cadre of the Indian Military, and to prepare students mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune and Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Today there are 33 such schools running and proposed for future covering all the states of the country.
Sainik School Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Sainik Schools
Position / No. Of Post :- 14
- Accountant – 01 Post
- General Employee – 01 Post
- General Employee (Contractual) – 03 Posts
- TGT Hindi – 01 Post
- Art Master – 01 Post
- Music Teacher – 01 Post
- Office Superintendent – 01 Post
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant – 01 Post
- Counselor – 01 Post
- PTI/PEM-Cum Matron – 01 Post
- Nursing Sister – 01 Post
Educational Qualification :-
- B.com with adequate knowledge of double entry system of accounting ; or should have worked as an Accountant for at least 10 years in a Govt. or private organization and must be fully conversant with maintenance of accounts in double entry system.
- Should have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
General Employee (Contractual):
- Should have passed matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University & Physical skill ability.
- Four years integrated degree courses of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate & Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate & Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Five Years’ recognized Diploma in drawing and Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art OR Equivalent recognized Degree.
- Higher Secondary with a degree or diploma in music from any of the recognized institutions.
- Graduate with 5 years office experience of supervisory post in a Govt or commercial establishment or 7 years experience as UDC or equivalent in the school.
- Graduate with degree/diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
- Intermediate (12th) pass in Science or equivalent in the subject.
- B.A/B.Sc (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counseling. Degree or Diploma in Physical Education from reputed organization.
- Degree or Diploma in Physical Education from reputed organization.
- Nursing Degree/Diploma from a recognized University/Institution. 05 years’ experience or ex-serviceman of Medical Assistant trade with at least 05 year’s service after Training.
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Age Limit :- 18 to 50 Years
- Accountant – Rs. 35,400/- (Per Month)
- General Employee – Rs. 18,000/- (Per Month)
- General Employee (Contractual) – Rs. 12,090/- (Per Month)
- TGT Hindi – Rs. 44,900/- (Per Month)
- Art Master – Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month)
- Music Teacher – Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month)
- Office Superintendent – Rs. 35,000/- (Per Month)
- Librarian – Rs. 44,900/- (Per Month)
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month)
- Counselor – Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month)
- PTI/PEM-Cum Matron – Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month)
- Nursing Sister – Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month)
Job Location :- Uttar Pradesh
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be made based on individual’s performance in written test, skill test and interview. Shortlisted candidates meeting all eligibility criteria will only be called for written test, skill test and interview.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply For Sainik School Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with copy of the application form and required documentations only through postal on or before 21 March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Sainik School Mainpuri
Village – Nouner Kharra
Agra Road, Teshil – Sadar Mainpuri
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.