NEHU Recruitment 2022 for Assistant,Technician, Multi-Tasking | 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma & Graduates | 6 Posts | Last Date: 30 April 2022 |
NEHU Recruitment 2022 : The North-Eastern Hill University Act (24 of 1973) passed by both Houses of Parliament received the assent of the President of India on May 26th, 1973. It was published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) on May 26th, 1973 together with the First Schedule of the Act incorporating the Statutes of the University.
The objectives of the University, as laid down in the act, are “to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of the hill areas of the North-eastern region, and in particular, the intellectual, academic and cultural advancement”.
NEHU Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- North-Eastern Hill University
Position / No. Of Post :- 06
- Educational Assistant – 01 Posts
- Technician (Electronics) – 01 Post
- Peon (Multi-tasking) – 01 Post
- Cleaner (Multi-tasking) – 01 Post
- Chowkidar (Multi-tasking) – 02 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- Qualification Graduates in Science (PCM) with knowledge in Computer.
- Experience Teaching science in schools/ involvement in science popularisation activities in an institution of repute with preferable in Astronomy.
- ITI Electronics with 3 years experience/Diploma in Electronics/Biomedical Electronics engineering) with knowledge in Compute.
- Experience Should have atleast three year relevant experience after obtaining the certificate preferably with typing skills.
- HSLC passed
- Experience – should have driving licence and knowledge of Computer.
- SSLC passed
- Experience – should have experience in gardening.
- SSLC passed
- Experience – should have atleast (1) one year of Security work experience and should have driving license.
Age Limit :- As per the State Govt. Norms
Salary :- Rs.8000 – Rs.20000
Job Location :- Shilong
Selection Process :- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :-
- Applications with bio-data supported by attested copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials, etc should reach the Office of Shillong Science Centre, NEHU Campus, Mawlai, Shillong – 793022 via Post or email at email@example.com. on or before 30 April 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.