AIIMS Recruitment 2022 for Technologist/Technical Assistant/ Nurse | 10th, Diploma & Any Degree | 07 Posts | Last Date: 19 May 2022 |
AIIMS Recruitment 2022 : All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS. It was established in the year 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.). At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.
The Indian government announced in the budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Position / No. Of Post :- 07
- Technologist – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Nurse – 01 Post
- Nursing Orderly – 01 Post
- Lab Attendant – 03 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- M.Sc. (Physics with specialization in Electronics) or M.Sc. (Electronics) with 03 years’ experience. OR M.Tech. (Electronics / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering) with 01 year experience
- OR Technician with EEG / MEG related topics work experience with training OR Post Graduate Degree in Radiography with five years’ experience as licensed Radiographer / Technologist with MRI / CT experience.
- OR B.Tech. / BE with experience in EEG or related instrumentation
- M.Sc. (Physics) / B.E/B.Tech/ (in relevant area including instrumentation/in Electronics/ Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology) OR Graduation in science with diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology or in other related areas
- B.Sc. (Nursing) OR XlIth standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (03 years course from a school of Nursing or any other institution recognized by the Nursing council of India) plus Registration OR Nursing ‘A’ certificate with 03 years’ experience in a Government / Semi-government Institution / Autonomous Body / hospital of repute having at least 50 beds.
- 10th Standard Pass and At least one year experience in hospital/institute/Nursing Home with some background in 0.T patient care, maintenance of case file maintenance, and having computer knowledge.
- 08th Standard Pass
Age Limit :-
- Technologist – 40 years
- Technical Assistant – 40 years
- Nurse – 35 years
- Nursing Orderly – 35 years
- Lab Attendant – 30 years
Salary :- As per norms
Job Location :- New Delhi
Selection Process :- Selection will be made on the basis of Written test/Interview.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can submit duly filled in application as per attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualification and experience through postal or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 21 April 2022.
- The Manager,
MEG Resource Facility, National Brain Research Centre,
NH-08, Mode, Manesar Gurgaon, (Haryana)-122052.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.