KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Maintenance Technician | ITI & Diploma | April 2022 |
Company Name :- KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 : Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation.
Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland. We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our head quarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India.
KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 Details :
Positions :- Maintenance Technician
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Rs. 1,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Qualification :- ITI & Diploma candidates in relevant field.
Experience :- 0 – 4 years
Job Description :-
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication (callout ETA, job performed, etc)
- Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed (at the equipment level) in order to ensure the accuracy of e-Optimum and Customer Notification.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent relationships with the customers, the contact person and end-users presents on site, by applying the Ambassador attitude.
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance
- Accountable for managing the site environment during service operations
- Accountable for identifying site risk, and communicate them to his supervisor
- Accountable to take immediate action on site in case of high risk identification and to apply the escalation procedure
- Accountable for identifying unplanned service repairs based on the equipment needs, contacting the on-site contact person, get his approval if not covered by the contract, and perform them
- Accountable for the end-users and the site safety
- Accountable for the safe working environment
- Responsible for safe working practices and carrying out the operations according to maintenance instructions and safety instructions.
- Accountable for the execution of the service visits (planned maintenance, callouts and service repairs) respecting the schedule and time limit (callout), the quality standards, the time allocation and the processes
- Responsible for effectively planning his workload, in conjunction with the service supervisor
- Accountable for raising sales lead to his supervisor
- Accountable for very precise and timely back reporting of the work done according to the process
- Responsible for submitting time sheets based on the execution
- Responsible for managing his proximity stock (shelving, inventory, stock transfer, etc), identifying the spare need, requesting the spare to his supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping the service tooling, van, instruments, etc safe, maintained and in good condition
- Diploma / ITI candidates in relevant field.
- freshers / experienced.
- experience in lift service would be added advantage.
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.