TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer and Junior Lineman | ITI , Diploma & Bachelors Degree | 1271 Posts | Last Date: 03 June 2022 |
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 : The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Head quarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B & Re-organization of the state of Andhra pradesh and formation of the state of Telangana is catering to the electricity requirements of 15 districts in Telangana State Viz:- Mahabubnagar, Wanaparthy, Nagarkurnool, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Narayanpet, Nalgonda, Bhongir-Yadadri, Suryapet, Medak, Siddipet, Sangareddy, Vikarabad, Rangareddy, Medchal-Malkajgiri and Hyderabad Districts. TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,660 Nos. of 33/11 KV substations 3,134 Nos. of power transformers, 1,243 Nos. of 33 KV feeders 7,478 Nos. of 11 KV feeders and around 4,49,216 Nos. of distribution transformers of various capacities.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :- 18 to 44 years as on 1st January 2022
- Assistant Engineer: 64295- 2655- 69605- 3100- 85105- 3560-99345/
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Application Last Date :- 03 June 2022
Position / No. Of Post :- 1271
- Assistant Engineer / Electrical – 70 Posts
- Sub Engineer / Electrical – 201 Posts
- Junior Lineman – 1000 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
Assistant Engineer / Electrical:
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Sub Engineer / Electrical:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :-
- Written Examination Only
Application Fee :-
- 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- 120/- towards Examination Fee.
- The Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ BC Communities, PH and applicants belonging to EWS are exempted from payment of exam fee.
How to Apply For TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 :-
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online through TSS South Power official website (tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in) from 12th May 2022. The last date for submission of online applications is 03/06/2022 up to 5:00 PM. The candidates should uploading the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature and all required documents.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.