GSO Kalpakkam Recruitment 2022 for Officer, Assistant, Technician, Nurse | 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma & Any Degree | 25 Posts | Last Date: 06 June 2022 |
GSO Kalpakkam Recruitment 2022 : General Services Organization (GSO) is one of the constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, and was setup in the year 1979. GSO is headed by Dr. B. Venkatraman, Distinguished Scientist as Director, GSO who is also Director, IGCAR. GSO takes care of the common facilities such as Housing, Medical, Transport, Water Supply, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Telecommunication and Computer in the Atomic Energy Townships at Kalpakkam and Anupuram The activities of GSO are carried out by various Divisions/Sections depending on the functional requirement and expertise. The Civil Engineering Division takes care of the construction and maintenance of the residential quarters for the employees and office buildings.
GSO Kalpakkam Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- General Services Organization (GSO)
Position / No. Of Post :- 25
- Medical / Scientific Officers – 06 Posts
- Technical Officer/C – 01 Post
- Nurse/A – 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B – 07 Posts
- Pharmacist/B – 01 Post
- Technician/C – 01 Post
- Technician/B – 04 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- MBBS + MD / DNB or equivalent qualification.
- BE. / B.Tech engineering graduate in civil engineering with minimum 60% marks
- 12th standard Pass and Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (OR) B.Sc. Nursing + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central / State Nursing Council in India.
- Degree / Diploma in relevant discipline.
- HSC (10+2) Pass + 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 06 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- SSC / HSC with minimum 60% Marks + 01 year certificate course in Sanitary Inspection + 04 years experience and good communication skills.
- Minimum 60% Marks in SSC / HSC + ITI in relevant trade.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- Medical / Scientific Officers/D: 18 to 40 years
- Medical / Scientific Officers/C: 18 to 35 years
- Technical Officer/C: 18 to 35 years
- Nurse/A: 18 to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant/B: 18 to 30 years
- Pharmacist/B: 18 to 30 years
- Technician/C: 18 to 25 years
- Technician/B: 18 to 25 years
- Medical / Scientific Officers/D: Level 11 Rs.67700/- + Non Practicing Allowance
- Medical / Scientific Officers/C: Level 10 Rs.56100/- + Non Practicing Allowance
- Technical Officer/C: Level 10 Rs.56100/-
- Nurse/A: Level 07 Rs. 44900/-
- Scientific Assistant/B: Level 06 Rs. 35400/-
- Pharmacist/B: Level 05 Rs. 29200/-
- Technician/C: Level 04 Rs. 25500/-
- Technician/B: Level 03 Rs.21700/-
Job Location :- Kalpakkam
Selection Process For GSO Kalpakkam Recruitment 2022 :-
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Trade / Skill Test
Kalpakkam Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :-
- 300/- for Medical Officer / Technical Officer posts.
- 200/- for Nurse / Scientific Assistant posts.
- 100/- for Pharmacist / Technician posts.
GSO Kalpakkam Recruitment 2022 How to Apply :-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply in prescribed application pro-forma in excel form. After filling the application along with required documents email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inset one passport size photograph on the top right corner of the application. The last date for receipt of application is 6 June 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.