Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022 for Security Guards | 10th Pass | 20 Posts | Last Date: 15 June 2022 |
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022 – Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), online applications for Security Guard of 20 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of should be 10th are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection process is based on the Interview Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at (www.iob.in) website on or before 15 June 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022 Details :-
Job Role :- Security Guards
Job Category :- Bank Jobs
Qualification :- 10th Pass
Total Posts :- 20
Experience :- Experienced
Salary :- Rs.14500-28145/-month
Job Location :- Chennai
Last Date :- 15 June 2022
IOB Recruitment 2022 – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification :–
- Candidates should pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- Candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character should be “EXEMPLARY‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE-1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
Age Limit :- 18 to 45 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- General/ OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
Total Vacancies :-
- SC – 04 Posts
- OBC – 06 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- GEN – 08 Posts
Pay Scale :- Rs.14500-28145/-month
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :–
- The mode of selection as follows:
- Objective type Test – Online.
- Physical Fitness Test.
Objective type Test – Online:
- Knowledge of Local Language (Tamil) – 20 Marks
- Knowledge of English Language – 20 Marks
- Aptitude Test – 20 Marks
- Arithmetic Test – 20 Marks
- Psychometric Test – 20 Marks
TOTAL – 100 Marks
Examination Centres: The online test will be conducted at Chennai only.
How to apply Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible Ex-Servicemen candidates may apply for this position through online at (www.iob.in) website on or before 15 June 2022.
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.