Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 for Lower Division Clerk | 12th Pass | Last Date: 23 June 2022
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 – Indian Air Force invites online application for recruitment for the post of Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts i.e, Lower Division Clerk of 04 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th can apply for this job. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before the last date i.e. 23 June 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Indian Air Force: It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Lower Division Clerk
Qualification :- 12th
Total Vacancies :- 04
Experience :- Freshers
Stipend :- Level 2
Job Location :- New Delhi
Application Last Date :- 23 June 2022
Educational Qualification Fir Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 :-
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Age Limit :- 18-25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Total Vacancies :-
- UR – 01 Post
- OBC – 01 Post
- SC – 02 Posts
Salary Details :-
- Lower Division Clerk : Level 2
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :-
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- Syllabus for written exam :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness. The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted (may be restricted to 10 times of number of vacancies) and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable. Further 100% weightage will be given for written test. The Practical/Physical/Skill test will be of qualifying nature only and marks awarded therein will not be added in total marks while preparing merit list.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the postal address on or before 23 June 2022.
For More Details :- Click here
Postal Address :-
- Presiding Officer,
Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office,
Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010.
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.