BHEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineers & Supervisors | 08 Posts | Last Date : 24 June 2022 |
BHEL Recruitment 2022 : The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Nagpur (BHEL) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Engineer/Supervisor. There are a total of 08 vacancies to be filled for this post. The candidates with the education qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma can apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online & postal on or before the last date i.e. 24 June 2022. The details of Vacancy, Eligibility and Selection process is given below.
BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe. BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Engineers/Supervisors
Job Category :- Government Jobs
Qualification :- B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 08
Experience :- Experienced
Salary :- Rs.43,550 – 78,000/ month
Job Location :- Nagpur
Last Date :- 24 June 2022
Educational qualification :-
- The candidates must have completed 4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering OR The candidates must have completed 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR The candidates must have completed Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General/ OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Experience: Minimum 5 Years’ post qualification experience
- The candidates must have completed 3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General/ OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years’ post qualification experience
Age limit (As on 01.06.2022) :-
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be 45 years
Total Vacancies :- 08 posts
- Engineers – 05 Posts
- Supervisors – 03 Posts
- Engineers : Rs.78,000/ month
- Supervisor : Rs.43,550/ month
Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment 2022 :-
- For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering, as the case may be.
Application Fees :-
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.200 which should be paid by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR payable at Nagpur.
NOTE : There is no application fees for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online latest by 21 June 2022 and should also send their application form copy, demand draft and other essential documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 24 June 2022.
For more details :- Click here
To apply :- Click here
Postal Address :-
- Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001.
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.