Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 for Mining Mate, Electrician | 10th, ITI & Diploma Pass | Last Date: 30 June 2022 |
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking, incorporated on 9th November 1967, is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India.
It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.The Company has the facilities for production & marketing of copper concentrate, copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products, such as anode slime (containing gold, silver, etc.).
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Position :- Mining Mate Grade-I / Electrician Grade-II
No. Of Post :- 08
Qualification / Experience :-
Mining Mate Grade-I (T-08):
- Diploma in Mining Engineering,
- 3 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines
- 10th Pass
- 5 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines
Electrician Grade-II (T-07):
- ITI (Electrician) with 4 years experience / NCVT (Electrician) with 3 years experience
- Experience should be in a large mechanized mine / process industry in the repair and maintenance of electrical equipment / in the operation, repair and maintenance of switch gears, control panel, etc. in sub stations, transmission distribution systems
Age Limit :-
- Maximum 35 years as on 01.06.2022.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.06.2022 for General Candidates.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidate & 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates
- Reservation of posts shall be as per the Govt. of India Directives
Salary :- Rs.18180 – Rs.37310 (Per Month
Job Location :- Balaghat
Selection Process For Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment :-
- Mode of selection shall be through written test followed by Trade Test. Written Test shall be held in the form of multiple choice questions. Successful candidates in written test shall further go for Trade Test.
- The candidates, who secure minimum pass marks of 35% for SC/ST candidates and 40% for others in written test, shall be called for trade test in the ratio of 1:3 of the vacancies.
- The weightage of the written test and trade test will be 80% and 20% respectively. Final merit list will be made based on aggregate of written test and trade test marks.
- The Trade Test shall be conducted on the same day for the successful candidates in written test.
Application Fee :-
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC& EWS category are required to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED payable at Malanjkhand. However, application fee for SC/ST & Ex-servicemen category is not applicable
How to Apply For Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 :-
- Duly filled-in application, complete in all respect, along with all required documents should reach to the following address by superscribing the envelope with “NAME OF THE POST APPLIED” through Ordinary Post/Speed Post / Courier/Registered Post on or before 30.06.2022 upto 05:00 PM.
Postal Address :-
- DGM (Administration) / HR,Hindustan Copper Limited Malanjkhand Copper Project ,Tehsil: Birsa P.O- Malanjkhand District-Balaghat Madhya Pradesh-481116
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.