Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Apprentice | ITI Pass | 338 Posts | Last Date: 08 July 2022 |
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – The Indian Navy has announced the employment notification for the post of ITI Apprentice. There are a total of 338 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Candidates who completed ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Written Examination/Interview. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 08 July 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- ITI Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI/10th/8th
Total Vacancies :- 338
Experience :- Freshers
Stipend :- As per govt norms
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date :- 08 July 2022
- Minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Std 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks. Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification. Minimum qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass (without ITI) and for forger & heat treater should be Std 10 pass (without ITI).
Age Limit :
- General – Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008
Total Vacancies : 338 Posts
ONE YEAR TRAINING:
- Electrician – 49 Posts
- Electroplater – 1 Post
- Marine Engine Fitter – 36 Posts
- Foundry man – 2 Posts
- Pattern Maker – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 39 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 8 Posts
- Machinist – 15 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 15 Posts
- Painter(Gen) – 11 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 3 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 22 Posts
- Mechanic Ref & AC – 8 Posts
- Tailor(General) – 4 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 23 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 28 Posts
- Shipwright wood – 21 Posts
- Fitter – 5 Posts
- Mason Building Constructor – 8 Posts
- I&CTSM – 3 Posts
TWO YEAR TRAINING:
- Fitter – 20 Posts
- Fresher ( 8th Pass) – 14 Posts
- Fresher ( 10th Pass) – 1 Post
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates meeting the eligibility conditions would be called for written examination scheduled to be held at Mumbai in Aug 22. The
written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before on or before 08 July 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
To Apply :- Click here
For More Details :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.