WBHRB Recruitment 2022 for Warden | 165 Posts | 10th Pass | Last Date: 30 June 2022 |
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites online job application from the eligible candidates for Warden. There are 165 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Madhyamik are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at WBHRB website (www.wbhrb.in) on or before 30 June 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board- Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. The WBHRB is responsible for selecting and recommending the candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary. The appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 Details:
Job Role :- Warden
Qualification :- Madhyamik ( 10th )
Total Vacancies :- 165
Experienced :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.5,400 – 25,200/-
Job Location :- Kolkata
Application Starting Date :- 17 June 2022
Last Date :- 30 June 2022
- Passed Madhyamik or equivalent qualification (MARKSHEET INCLUDING SUPPLEMENTARY MARKSHEETS TO BE ATTACHED)
Age Limit :
- Date of birth should be between 01-Jan-1982 and 01-Jan-2004 for all candidates;
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification For Full Vacancies Details .
- Warden – Rs.5,400 – 25,200/-
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The recruitment will be made by selection, but where if a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
- For General: Rs.160/-
- For SC/ST of West Bengal and PWD candidates: No fees
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at WBHRB website (www.wbhrb.in) from 17 June 2022 to 30 June 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
Official Notification :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.