IIFT Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer/Personal Assistant | Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree/Any Degree/12th | 16 Posts | Last Date: 05 July 2022 |
About IIFT: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry to contribute in the skill building for the external trade sector of India. It has come a long way to successfully develop into a unique institution involved in imparting knowledge through research and training in international business and trade. The Institute was granted “Deemed to be University” status in 2002. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has recognized IIFT as Grade ‘A’ Institution in 2005 as well as in 2015. Over the years,
IIFT has emerged as a national university with focus on International Business Management and Strategy, and such focus is reflected in all three major activities of the Institute: Research, Training and Education.
Organisation Name :- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
IIFT Recruitment 2022 Position / No. Of Post : 16
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 01 Post
- Library Information Assistant – 02 Posts
- Sr. Assistant – 10 Posts
- Stenographer – 01 Post
IIFT Recruitment 2022 Qualification / Experience :
Assistant Registrar :
- Good academic record plus Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Three years of experience as Stenographer/Steno typist in Govt. Academic Institutes/ Open Learning Distance Institutes/ Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector.
Library Information Assistant :
- Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least 60% marks. Bachelor’s Degree in Science with at least 60% marks. Relevant experience of 3 years in a Library/ Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in computer application from a recognized institution or equivalent.
Sr. Assistant :
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Passed Sr. Secondary School (10+2) Examination. Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English (or) Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
IIFT Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :-
- Assistant Registrar – 35 years
- Personal Assistant – 30 years
- Library Information Assistant – 27 years
- Sr. Assistant – 27 years
- Stenographer – 27 years
IIFT Recruitment 2022 Salary :-
- Assistant Registrar – Level 10 (Rs.56100-17750/-
- Personal Assistant – Level-6 (Rs.35400-1,12,400/-
- Library Information Assistant – Level-6 (Rs.35400-1,12,400/-
- Sr. Assistant – Level-6 (Rs.35400-1,12,400)
- Stenographer – Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-
Job Location :- New Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinada
IIFT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :-
- The selection will be made on the basis of Scheme of Examination as prescribed by the University from time to time.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
IIFT Recruitment 2022 How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 05 July 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
IIFT Recruitment 2022 FAQs :
Q.1 Who can apply for IIFT Recruitment 2022 Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed 12th/Any Graduate/ PG are eligible to apply for IIFT Recruitment.
Q. 2 Which is the last date to apply online for IIFT Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IIFT Recruitment 2022 is 05 July 2022.
Q.3 How can I download IIFT Notification 2022 PDF?
Ans. You can download IIFT Notification 2022 PDF through the direct link given in this article.
Q.4 How to apply for IIFT Recruitment?
Ans. All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 05 July 2022.
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.